I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Needing UOR and WDW tix for Spring Break. Where are you all purchasing from? Checked UCT and AAA, AAA wins by $5-10.
Any other ideas?

I believe CIC has been hanging at 75k for a while with the CIU up higher.

That said, between not paying the AF and getting 5x at office supply, you can do better with the 6k CIC speed than the 8k CIU spend it you're targeting fee free GCs at staples.
Both CIC and CIU are listed on the Chase website as 90,000 UR for $6000 spend, ending soon.

Needing UOR and WDW tix for Spring Break. Where are you all purchasing from? Checked UCT and AAA, AAA wins by $5-10.
Any other ideas?
Probably not much better, but I bought my last UOR ticket from Orlando Informer. My Disney tickets are alway bought directly from Disney using gift cards I purchased at a discount through credit card and Retail Me Not offers.

From what the bloggers say (is that like WDW bus drivers?:laughing:)...1/18 is the official date 90k ends but I'm thinking applying earlier (if you're able) might be better since who knows, really...
Yeah, I used a support link from DH on Jan 3, and have seen reports here that the 90,000 offer was not showing up the next day with the 40,000 support.

We’re planning to fly business with BA to England in 2025 but I keep reading bad reviews lately about BA. We’ve never flown with them before. Does anyone have any experience flying biz with them recently?
Ds and I have flown BA biz class a few times and never had any issues, actually I really like BA biz class. We love how they have doors on the suites for a bit of privacy and I love the afternoon tea service. Ds is flying them in March to London (I'm going AC), neither of us cared who flew with which airline.

Ds and I have flown BA biz class a few times and never had any issues, actually I really like BA biz class. We love how they have doors on the suites for a bit of privacy and I love the afternoon tea service. Ds is flying them in March to London (I'm going AC), neither of us cared who flew with which airline.
Thats reassuring, thank you! We like the privacy doors on the seats too and the seat arrangement is better than what VA offers because it would give us more visibility of ds.

For WDW, convention tickets are my go to. And they can be paid for with Disney GCs!
Never considered this a possibility. Do you just look for a convention going on during your dates? Don't need to be a member of the group?

Park view would be cool but with only two days for the parks, I don't think we will spend much time in the room. When are you going?
We're going Mid November but are doing 3 days at the parks (4 nights) before heading to Kyoto for 5 nights. Plan to see the rest of Tokyo on the days before our return flight.

But you make a good point about not being in the room much. Sigh, I'm a sucker for a good view.

Anyone experiencing long delays in Amex sub posting? I met the $15k Hilton FNC spend on 12/20 and still no sign of the cert. Also met the MSR on a Biz Gold on 12/30 and no sub yet either.

Any other ideas?
Have you checked the chase portal for UOR? 1.5x with CSR usually beats the slight discount elsewhere.
Probably not much better, but I bought my last UOR ticket from Orlando Informer. My Disney tickets are alway bought directly from Disney using gift cards I purchased at a discount through credit card and Retail Me Not offers.
This is what I usually do too, except this last round of tix we used the Tripadvisor/Target deal a few months ago. That's hard to beat!

For WDW, convention tickets are my go to. And they can be paid for with Disney GCs!
Curious about this too...

DH just got the whole "request for business documents, etc" when he called in about an Ink that didn't get approved. Oh well, luckily I was approved the same day. We do have some other big spends coming up in the next month so I need to try to figure out an option for him that isn't Chase. I already finished the MSR on my Platinum Bus and when I finish paying DD's tuition that will finish the spend on my new Ink. We have our car insurance payment come due in early February and that will be several thousand so I'd like one of us to have a MSR to put it towards.

Never considered this a possibility. Do you just look for a convention going on during your dates? Don't need to be a member of the group?
I just Google “Disney world convention March 2024” (or whatever date) and poke around convention websites until I find one with a ticket link. I’ve never had an issue using them without being associated with the convention. Also, they aren’t date based which is nice (typically they expire at the end of the year in which the convention is being held, but that can vary), but because they aren’t date based, that does mean you still need to make park reservations with them (just like with an AP).

I will have DGC for meals etc but not enough for tix. I have a bunch of TYP and the CSR travel credit to use for tix.
Have you checked the chase portal for UOR? 1.5x with CSR usually beats the slight discount elsewhere.

This is what I usually do too, except this last round of tix we used the Tripadvisor/Target deal a few months ago. That's hard to beat!

Curious about this too...
Alas I have very few UR left as I booked Swan and RPR at Universal thru Chase portal.

I just Google “Disney world convention March 2024” (or whatever date) and poke around convention websites until I find one with a ticket link. I’ve never had an issue using them without being associated with the convention. Also, they aren’t date based which is nice (typically they expire at the end of the year in which the convention is being held, but that can vary), but because they aren’t date based, that does mean you still need to make park reservations with them (just like with an AP).
Dang never heard this. Trying it now. Thanks!!

Anyone experiencing long delays in Amex sub posting? I met the $15k Hilton FNC spend on 12/20 and still no sign of the cert. Also met the MSR on a Biz Gold on 12/30 and no sub yet either.

Probably not the datapoint you want, but I hit the 15k spend on 12/16 and received my FNC about a week later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter