I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get AirPod Pros for $187+ tax from Verizon. Is that the best price out there? I’ll charge it to our account so I can get 5X when we pay our bill next month. Anything bad with this deal?

Anyone know of a company or how I'd find one that would refi a mortgage under 45k? I'm so done with PNC and their customer service. I really don't want to keep being stuck with them.

Hi everyone!
I haven't been around for a few months. Just needed to step away from so many things for a while.
We decided last week to keep our reservation for WDW in November for DS's 13th birthday. We had been on the fence since the pandemic started. Hopefully nothing major will happen to derail the plans now.
No new open cards for DH and I during this time off. I honestly haven't done anything with my càrds at all. I need to cancel some and downgrade some. I'll go through dischurners to read for updates as I'm sure much has changed in just the last 3 months.
I hope everyone has stayed well and look forward to "catching up" ♥️

Anyone know of a company or how I'd find one that would refi a mortgage under 45k? I'm so done with PNC and their customer service. I really don't want to keep being stuck with them.
What state are you in? I can ask if our company does them.

For my fellow runDisney runners, both Marathon and Princess weekends are going virtual. Not entirely surprising, and I'm relieved because I wasn't comfortable with heading down in January.
I'm so disappointed. This was going to be my first marathon and I've been training hard for it, and I'm not getting any younger. I don't know what to do about my trip. I already purchased tickets since I wanted to reserve parks, and my hotel is reserved with FNCs that will expire early next year. Plus, I was finally going to use my CP. Ugh. Totally stinks.

Looking for thanksgiving flights on SW. Any chance there’s a no change time frame going on now?

The CIC and CIP don’t have support links
The CSP only supports the CSP...but the support link is for a 60k UR bonus and right now the public offer is a 80k UR Bonus
the CF can support the CFF and CFU
Of all of those the only one with support links is Freedom (CFF or CFU) and those cards also have what many would say is the worst/lowest bonus for what it’s worth.

Ohhhh glad I asked.

So... would it be better to just have a potential P2 apply for his own CSP, for example?

And then if approved we could combine our URs since we are in the same household? Or no?

(I really don't expect anything to come of this but I have to leave potential points wasted somewhere)

What state are you in? I can ask if our company does them.

Thanks! House is in NC, I'm in WA. Oh yeah, forgot that part. It's an income prop. When I refied with PNC it was when I was still living in the house. I think the combination of the low bal and the rental will make it hard.

You could probably do a first lien HELOC. It would pay off the 45k and you'd have an open home equity credit line. Interest would be variable though - usually tied to prime plus or minus a certain margin.

Ohhhh glad I asked.

So... would it be better to just have a potential P2 apply for his own CSP, for example?

And then if approved we could combine our URs since we are in the same household? Or no?

(I really don't expect anything to come of this but I have to leave potential points wasted somewhere)
Yes you could have P2 apply and then combine URs since your in the same household

You could probably do a first lien HELOC. It would pay off the 45k and you'd have an open home equity credit line. Interest would be variable though - usually tied to prime plus or minus a certain margin.

I don't know that I could do a heloc with a rental property, but that also seems more complicated too. PNC is just inept when it comes to customer service. When I don't have to deal with them and things are fine then I'm ok. But right now I'm annoyed.

I don't know that I could do a heloc with a rental property, but that also seems more complicated too. PNC is just inept when it comes to customer service. When I don't have to deal with them and things are fine then I'm ok. But right now I'm annoyed.

You can do a HELOC on a rental property, but the rate is higher. It was 1% higher compared to primary when I did a quote recently. I would think a refi with a low amount would have fees. But you can probably find a HELOC with no fees, except for the annual account fee of around $50-$75 most seem to have.

If your current rate as primary residence is good though, may make more sense to stay put, unfortunately.

We are staying at a Hyatt in San Antonio next month. I'm trying to decide between booking with points (getting 20% back) or booking with cash (I have a 15% off up to $38 on DH and my Chase Hyatt cards, so it would end up being a lot of points).

In the last couple of weeks, I ran across an article that had a built in calculator showing the total points outcome from booking with points or cash. I thought I bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? I feel like I found it from Miles to Memories web Articles from Around the Web, but I tried searching his site and couldn't find anything.

I think I'm leaning toward using the points because it would also get me free parking, but I'd love to be able to plug it all into that calculator and see what it comes up with.

Just booked a pretty last minute trip back to WDW for 2 weeks from now. I'm so excited to head back. Our July trip was amazing. We were there over Labor Day weekend too and I tried to talk DH into booking October as soon as we got back, but he was not onboard. He finally changed his mind today so I booked before he changed it again. SW flight prices are so high though. Ugh

Wish I could app for CSP for DH but he isnt 48 months out yet. So glad to see all these biz approvals! I'd love to try for CIP, but I don’t know if we can swing the 15K MSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter