I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That must be it. Though I am sure I didn’t sign up for it. Looks like it will be for 6 months. What ever shall I do with the $4.44 saved? Will try not to spend it all in one place. Lol

So, apparently is is targeted. I just went to activate DH's CFU and the offer was not available. I thought I saw it on his account, but I guess not. Then I tried my CSP and it worked. Hey, $4.44 is a cup of coffee in some places! LOL

Checking MSR progress today. Did anyone's Chase tracker update to be 6 months instead of 3 months if you got your card prior to 4/1? I saved my email. My tracker still says 6/24 but should be 9/24.

I just got off the phone from cancelling our Nov. DCL trip. It was a 5 night double dip that was also a Merrytime cruise which happened to be during our anniversary. I was really looking to this but I can’t see us getting on a cruise ship anytime soon.

The good news is that Dh agreed we could take the money we would have spent on the cruise, 3 days at Universal before hand, plus the $2000 a month we aren’t spending on daycare right now and throw it all into my DVC fund. Hoping to get a small AKV resale contract this fall.

Checking MSR progress today. Did anyone's Chase tracker update to be 6 months instead of 3 months if you got your card prior to 4/1? I saved my email. My tracker still says 6/24 but should be 9/24.
Mine still says June as well

We are planning HI in 2022 for our 20th Anniversary. We have NCL booked but we are thinking of cancelling the cruise. We want to fly to Maui and stay at a resort instead. My next card will be either Hyatt or Hilton. Any recommendations?
Hopefully things we be back to normal by 2022.

We are planning HI in 2022 for our 20th Anniversary. We have NCL booked but we are thinking of cancelling the cruise. We want to fly to Maui and stay at a resort instead. My next card will be either Hyatt or Hilton. Any recommendations?
Hopefully things we be back to normal by 2022.

Both? Seriously, they are both good cards. Given your timeline, might be an opportunity to get the free Hilton card now, and hope for an upgrade offer to Aspire in late 2021. Aspire would be a great card to have for a HI trip.

Other than that - figure out which resort(s) appeal to you most and align your credit card strategy accordingly.

Saw a couple of statement credits on my Amex Platinum account this morning as a result of the new benefits: $20 statement credit for our AT&T Mobility monthly bill payment (stacked with the $5 off from the older cell phone offer) and $12.99 statement credit for monthly Netflix payment.,

Need some advice. I am gambling on flights maybe running by the end of September for an adults only trip and I have a little stash of miles everywhere. Whats the best way?
4 RT tickets, non stop on Alaska Air. Cash price is $628. I have UR's, AA, Avios, MR's, Marriott.

I could use: 100k American miles, 42K UR's, 72k Avios, 60k Alaska (I only have 15k so I would have to transfer 120k from Marriott to make it work ).

If it were you how would you burn these points?

The DOT responded to my WestJet complaint today (they cancelled our flight and refuse to refund the money -- only offering a travel bank credit). They have given WestJet 60 days to respond. Hopefully they refund my money as the flight was close to $1,200.00 and I am not sure how much / with what airline we will be traveling in the next 12 months .

Wondering if refinancing is possible for churners. I believe the advice I've seen here in the past was that it is is best to "cool it" for a while before applying for auto/home loans. We weren't considering it until recently since the rates are pretty low. Both of us have CS over 800, P1 has gotten 12 (9 biz 3 personal) cards in the last 24 months and P2 has gotten 10 (9 biz 1 personal). Should we even try?

Mine still says June as well
Mine also. But it's already met LOL

No for me either. Opened 3/27 ... Tracker says by 6/27

Which brings up an interesting question: Statement closes on 6/26, so should I risk waiting until 6/27 to put the last $700 MSR on it? I'm nervous to do that and risk the whole bonus, just to save paying an extra $700 a month later.

Wondering if refinancing is possible for churners. I believe the advice I've seen here in the past was that it is is best to "cool it" for a while before applying for auto/home loans. We weren't considering it until recently since the rates are pretty low. Both of us have CS over 800, P1 has gotten 12 (9 biz 3 personal) cards in the last 24 months and P2 has gotten 10 (9 biz 1 personal). Should we even try?

Are they all biz cards that don't post to your personal report? Most don't but some do.

If none aee on your report it's only 3 and 1 cards in the last 24 months, I don't see why it would be an issue.

Now of those were reversed and it was 9 personal cards eqch in the last 2 years you'd probably have some explaining to do :rotfl2:

I assume none of those biz are on your personal report? Yes, you can totally refinance, not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter