I love Apple

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
So our iMac developed a fault at around the same time that my laptop's keyboard went wonky. Took them both into the Apple Store's Genius Bar where a member of staff fixed both, giving up hours of their time, went as far as to actually give my laptop a little clean up and polish and sent us on our way, gratis. Even though our machines are over 10 years old and therefore "not current". Their service was excellent. Oh, and at the same time, they looked at my cracked iPhone screen, took it away for 15 minutes and then returned with a NEW screen, again, gratis. Not even a trace of Apple Care needed.

All done with a smile :)

I’ve had the same vibes, which is why I keep sticking with their products. Getting your cracked iPhone screen replaced for free without AppleCare? Total score.

So our iMac developed a fault at around the same time that my laptop's keyboard went wonky. Took them both into the Apple Store's Genius Bar where a member of staff fixed both, giving up hours of their time, went as far as to actually give my laptop a little clean up and polish and sent us on our way, gratis. Even though our machines are over 10 years old and therefore "not current". Their service was excellent. Oh, and at the same time, they looked at my cracked iPhone screen, took it away for 15 minutes and then returned with a NEW screen, again, gratis. Not even a trace of Apple Care needed.

All done with a smile :)
Love apple as well but I am bias. My son and daughter in law both work for them😁

The higher price Apple charges compared to their competition is probably one reason you can get 'free' service on your products.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest