I know you are the people to ask!

Bornteach

<a href=http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor><br><im
Every year, my school year concludes with the school wide art show. Each year it has a theme. For example: last year we had flowers and plants.

I did the "Dendrins" Phil and Rhoda....I made flowers with a picture of Phil Donahue and Rhoda Morgenstern.

The year before we have birds and I made a hen covered with pennies (you guessed it, Henny Penny!)

So......

It was announced today (our art teacher TEASES us all year, hmmmm Kevin, maybe you know him!) but this year it will be COWS!

My first thought was Moss-Cow and covering a cow with moss and a russian hat.....but then I thought, why not as my DIS friends!

Ok....who ever gives me the best answer will have their art work proudly displayed and I will post a pic!

THanx!

Kristin

Wasn't there a cow, several years back, in Toon Town? I think her name was Minnie-Moo? She had a mickey head on her side.

Cow-nting down the days to summer vacation?

Cow-abunga the surfing cow?

Hugh Heifer (probably not appropriate to a school!)

Moo-vie Cow (not my idea - I remember seeing this in Chicago when they did the "Parade of Cows" sculptures)

Along the same lines, High School Moo-sical

Cow-nting down the days to summer vacation?

OMG! I LOVE this one!!!

You should hear what the kids are coming up with!

I heard a kindergartner today say, "That is UDDERLY ridiculous!"

LMAO!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hello BornTeach!! I'm just stopping by to say "hi". Our family is the only other one signed up with you on the July 9 "cruise meet" thread!! I hope we can meet and meet some other DISers on our first cruise. :)

only cow one that came to mind was Mike WaCOWski

t-monsters_inc_pic_02.jpg
+
cow.gif
= ?

I know this might be a stretch, and no one will get it, but Moo-nie Pearle? You could have the sun hat with the price tag hanging off of it with a blue church dress.

Come on now, how can you resist Dairy Potter, Pirates of the Cowibean, Dancing with the Steers? Classics all. And Kevin's favourite touring Broadway show, Moo Moo Mia. Let's get the teens involved with High School Moosical.

Oh look at the time. You shouldn't be up Pasture bedtime.:rotfl2: I don't know what is making me come up with all this udder nonsense.

Hey this is fun!

OMG, I just spit milk all over my keyboard! I thought I had made my choice....now I am not so sure.

Today, one of the kids put up

"Skim Milk" with the skinniest cow ever!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Google the Chicago Cows public art exhibit from about 8-10 years ago. Some cool ideas in that might give you some inspiration.

Every year, my school year concludes with the school wide art show. Each year it has a theme. For example: last year we had flowers and plants.

I did the "Dendrins" Phil and Rhoda....I made flowers with a picture of Phil Donahue and Rhoda Morgenstern.

The year before we have birds and I made a hen covered with pennies (you guessed it, Henny Penny!)

So......

It was announced today (our art teacher TEASES us all year, hmmmm Kevin, maybe you know him!) but this year it will be COWS!

My first thought was Moss-Cow and covering a cow with moss and a russian hat.....but then I thought, why not as my DIS friends!

Ok....who ever gives me the best answer will have their art work proudly displayed and I will post a pic!

THanx!

Kristin

Yes, that is what the show is based on. : )

My nephew is doing:

I Can't Believe it's not UDDER!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And as the school year ends again, we have a new theme. THis year it was RYHME TIME. And here is my entry......

Can you guess??

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

Kevin has it! I told the kids they were not allowed to lick it! They have been laughing about it all day!

Kevin has it! I told the kids they were not allowed to lick it! They have been laughing about it all day!

Of course. Otherwise it would have been Lickey Mickey. :rolleyes1

And as he school year ends again.....

This year's theme was food.

I am channeling my inner Corey.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter