I Just Received My Wishes CD!

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
My doorbell just rang and it was the postal delivery truck with my Wishes CD! That was fast! I'm listening to it right now and it's wonderful, I'm getting all teary-eyed LOL!

Did anyone else receive theirs yet?

My daughter picked mine up in the park yesterday. We were in the car together today and turned to each other and asked if we had goose bumps yet. I had tears in my eyes listening to it. Almost as good as being there.

I know the info was here just awhile ago. I did a search and can't find it. If anyone would care to share the ordering info that would be really great. There's only 1 on ebay so far and it's up to almost $25.00 plus shipping!!

Aisling - is it just the music and narration for Wishes or is there anything else on the CD ?

I have never seen the Wishes show before, but I have heard the music to it on Live365. And I love it! I can't wait to see the show when we go to Disney World this October, I know I am going to love it!::yes::

And I know I will have to buy the CD too, when I am in Disney World!

Safetymom, do you know how much your daughter paid for the Wishes CD at the parks? This might be a silly question, but how many songs are on the CD?

Thanks.:wave:

It is the music and narration for Wishes. It's just like you were there minus the fireworks. It is wonderful.

Happened to be flying through MCO yesterday and the Disney store had it there for 12.98! Picked one up and yes, it is great. My son loves it too!

Aisling, how long did it take you to get the Wishes cd in the mail? We are going in May, not sure if I should order it now or just wait until we get there. I'd love to have it now of course, but if it takes 3-4 weeks to get here, I'd be better off just saving the $10 in shipping.

TIA!

Kristaprincess:

It is the music and narration for Wishes. It's just like you were there minus the fireworks. It is wonderful.

bjakmom,
It's about 25 minutes long, including a "bonus track" which is a Wishes sing-a-long version.
And I agree it's wonderful.

Aladdinsgirl,
I ordered it by phone from Disney merchandising on March 22nd. It came in about 10 days. I thought about waiting until July to buy it there, but I'm so glad I didn't wait.

I am going down in May and I am going to wait. I also heard of a possible new park CD which will also have wishes on it, so maybe it will be ready for me when I am down there :-)

Does it include the vocal version? (the full version they play right after the fireworks ended)

Originally posted by kilee
I know the info was here just awhile ago. I did a search and can't find it. If anyone would care to share the ordering info that would be really great. There's only 1 on ebay so far and it's up to almost $25.00 plus shipping!!

The SKU # for the Wishes CD is 12812920, the cost is $12.98 + $8.00 for shipping.

WDW Mail Order #: 407-363-6200

Hope this helps!

Does it include the vocal version? (the full version they play right after the fireworks ended)

It does include the vocal version, just like at the actual fireworks event, and it has the ending when Jiminy Cricket thanks everyone and reminds everyone to continue to wish, etc. And then the closing music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter