I hit someone's bumper today and the guy was ready to kill me...

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
I pulled in at the gas station to get gas, this guy has his car in the middle of both pumps but he's using the rear one, so I go around and back up to use the front one. I guess I got too close to his car and I slightly bumped his car. I got out , I asked him if I had bumped his car, he said yes , I looked , there was no damage to neither one and I said I was sorry. The guy starts coming to me yelling at the top of his lungs and I'm shocked. All of a sudden I see a police officer go towards him ( he was in the store and I guess he was just coming out ) and restrains him. I told him that I was sorry again but he shouldn't park his car between two pumps and the police officer agreed. Then the guy starts yelling at him and getting out of control, he asked him for his DL and he says he doesn't have it with him so the police officer runs his license plate and guess what?? the car was stolen!
I'm still shaking but thankful that the police officer was in the right place at the right time, if he wasn't I don't know what this guy would have done.
Obviously he's on his way to jail now and BTW there was no damage done to neither one of the vehicles but I believe that the owner of the car would not mind if it had gotten a scratch , he got his car back.

wow, glad that police officer was there and you are ok.

Wow, how scary. I am so glad there was a policeman there to restrain him. It could have turned out so much worse. Glad it all worked out okay. Take a deep breath, sit down and have some tea. That should help settle your nerves.

How scary, Olga. I am sorry you had to go through this. So thankful that the police officer was in the right place at the right time. {{{HUGS}}}

You would think with a stolen car he'd be less likely to cause a ruckus and not call attention to himself and the car! Well, his anger got the better of him. I, too, am glad that police officer was there for you...

Yikes, how scary!! Good thing the cop was there at the right time!

Wow! You're really having a bad week. :( I'm relieved that you're okay. It's nice to know that sometimes the police ARE in the right place at the right time. (That was tongue in cheek, as I often hear the opposite of this comment. I greatly appreciate our police force!)

Talk about KARMA!!! You were at the right place at the right time, if you look at it that way.....:o {{{Hugs}}}

Wow Olga! Sounds like something you would see on Cops! I'm so glad your okay, thats the number one thing!! {{{HUGE CALMING HUGS}}} I would still be shaking too!

Wow. I am so glad there was a police officer in the store.

It seems you did a good deed by hitting the car - you helped catch a crook;)

Wow, can we nominate this dude for the Darwin Awards. What a moron.

Holy cow Kanga.....glad he didn't do anything to hurt you.

Kanga, just glad that the policeman was there. {{HUGS}}

It has taken me a while to calm down but the more I think about it the more I think this guy was one of those America's dumbest crooks, he pulls up to get gas at a station where there's a police car and then starts with me getting himself all that attention. Funny thing is , this gas station is part of truck stop , you know gazillions of people stop there daily. I don't know , I just don't understand what he was thinking.
I honestly did not notice the police car until he came out because I usually don't pay attention to anything else but what I am doing but I am glad he was there.

:eek: Three cheers for Mskanga :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Good work detective!! ;)

WOW!

You are very fortunate that a Police Officer was there. Thank goodness you did not get hurt, someone is looking over you. My heart would have been beating a mile a minute from my nerves.
I bet the person who owns the car would not have made such a scene about a bump especially with no damage.

Take a deep breathe and be proud that you helped catch a crook.
:D

Wow! What a crazy situation! I bet it was a bit nerve wracking for awhile there! I'm glad it all worked out okay!

Oh my goodness! How scary! I'm glad you're allright and that the policeman was able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter