I did it!

casjen

DIS Veteran
I registered for the Princess 1/2 marathon. I walked a marathon in 1995 in Alaska and vowed to never do a full again. I was much younger and in better shape then too!

Where can I find the best training schedule and plan to help me ease into it? I am mostly worried about having to train in January, outside, in New England.

Congrats on registering! A lot of us have successfully used John Bingham's Marathoning for Mortals plans. He has them for walk, walk/run, run/walk, and running a half or full. I do all of my training on a TM so I can't help you with outside training, but I am sure others will have some good advice for you.

I'm another Marathoning for Mortals fan! I think you can use that successfully. I'm not sure from where you are starting, but I think you can work in well with this program no matter what your level.

You will have such fun training for this. Let us know how you are progressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter