• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i asked last night but know one answered(christmas food ?)

jlb517

Earning My Ears
hey guys!!!!

i asked but no answers but it was late last night when

i asked or maybe i just smell ;) anyway i was just wondering

what kind of food the restaurants serve on christmas day is it like

turkey and dressing because im from the south and we dont play

around when it cames to our food:teeth: we have ressies for the

whispering canyon cafe at lunch on christmas day but we just

want to make sure we have a good holiday meal (it is our first

time way from famly so it has to be special) thanks for all the info

you can can give this is not only first christmas way from family it

is also first time to disney world :hyper:

thanks
jennifer

Welcome to the DIS Jennifer.

You probably received no answers because no one knows. I would guess that WCC might offer a turkey dinner on Christmas. Many of the more expensive restaurants will offer some traditional offering but it might be goose or beef since folks traditions for Christmas vary.

Liberty Tree Tavern does offer a turkey dinner year round but the MK is a zoo on Christmas Day and I imagine LTT is fully booked by now.

We also have PS at Whispering Canyon Cafe for XMAS lunch, and I was told that only the all-you-can-eat skillet is available that day at $25.99 for adults & $10.99 for children. The menu will include turkey, pork loin, chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. I'm sure there are other items, but these are the specific ones I wrote down when the CM was reading the info to me as we made our PS. I'm sure you could call Disney Dining back and they'd read you the menu. I was a little disappointed that you can't order off the regular menu that day because there are a couple of light eaters in our grou that definitely won't eat $25.99 worth of food. But there are a couple of others that will probably at least try to make up for it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter