I am sad

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you, #1!! Don't worry.....sad moods DO go away and I hope yours goes away even faster!!!:)

You are never alone when you're among the DIS Kin!!:D :D

Hey, everyone, let's send Jason and Eros up to dance and cheer up Disney Fan #1!!
Pam

Here's a big {{{HUG}}} for you, my friend. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad day... but they do help you to appreciate the good days more! Hang in there-- tomorrow's another day! :)

Always here for {{hugs}} for a fellow friend and Canadian!:wave:

I hope the sun shines for you tomorrow. :sunny:

Lynne,
Why does Canada have to be so far away???
Sending you lots of hugs, and prayers and smiles.
I am so sorry you are having a very hard day. I'm here for you if you want to talk.
Brenda

Oh Lynne! :( I'm so sorry. :( You know I'm here ANYTIME you want to talk... never hesitate to contact me if you need a shoulder. {{{{HUGS TO LYNNE}}}}

bear_flower_sm.gif
Lynne, I can only repeat what I said earlier....

Tomorrows will be brighter, I assure you.
pftroest.gif

Awww, Lynne! :( I hope that whatever is troubling you gets resolved, and I hope you feel better soon. (((((((Lynne)))))))) Hang in there!

A great big special thank you to Beauty, Fantasia Girl, Debbie, Serena, Lars, Maggie, Mickey's sunshine, zurgswife, Dana, Steve, Elaine, Boots, Kevin, Taysalyn, Beanie, Laura, Bonnie, meeshi, Katholyn, Kitty, Pam, Kara, Sammi, Jen, Brenda, Kim, Dan, Jason, and last but not least, Amy.

Your comments, messages, support, smilies and good wishes meant so very much to me. Thank you all for being there for me on this really hard day. You're an awesome group of friends.

{{{Hugs}}} all around.

fd98b5f5.jpg

Maybe a ride in the BIG RED CAR would cheer you! You can ride in Anthony's spot. He'll stay here with me. ;)

Lynne--! :( :(

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

you know I'm always here so whenever you need a shoulder to lean on or just a person to vent to I'm here!!!

I hope everything does turn around for you!

Hoping today looks a bit brighter for you, Lynne. Take a walk in the sunshine, looks like a nice sunny day in Winnipeg today. :sunny: {{Hugs}} again today, Lynne. :)

I hope today is a better day. :)

I know, we could have Jason, Eros, Dan, and the few other men do a "can can" dance. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter