I am a Shoe-aholic Semi-finalist! "UPDATE"

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
I had entered Town Shoes "Win the Ultimate Shoe-aholic Weekend" and found out that I qualified! I am gonna at least get a $50.00 Certificate and some other thinkgs!

The next best thing to Disney! SHOE SHOPPING!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Scratch
:wave:

Well went to the Big Event last night, did not win. It's amazing just how much time people have on their hands!:rolleyes: Some of the entries were amazing! Oh well, it was a night out and did manage to buy a new pair of shoes and a handbag for my upcoming cruise!:crazy:

Town Shoes are also going to be giving away a "Safari" come this fall in case anybody is interested!

Scratch
:smooth:

Congratulations Janet! You can never have too many shoes *lol* ... I can't wait for it to warm up so I can go sandal shopping :teeth:

Congrats!!! Shopping and not spending money is the greatest.

Cdnmickeylover

Are you going to try to fit in a bit more shoe shopping before or after the RBG meet, Janet? ;)

We'll need all the details of "your entry", on Sunday! :p

the sale does not end until Wednesday!LOL:p

See you on Sunday!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter