I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

Great job on the crafts! You are so creative! Bella is going to look adorable in all the things you made her!

WOW Kaycee!!!! I love it all :love: You are so amazingly talented. I wished you lived closer so that you could teach me :goodvibes

I am so shocked that it is getting SO close to your time of departure! I felt like you just started your PTR! We are booking our Dec trip tonight. It will be here before we all know it :santa:

I am so thrilled for you and Bella. You will have an amazing time.

Everything looks great Kayce! You did so well on the books, bows, and dresses. :thumbsup2 I love how you coordinated a bow to the outfits you made. She is going to be so cute in all of her pics! :goodvibes

You could seriously open your own store! Everything looks awesome! Bella is very lucky to have such a crafty momma!!! Have an awesome trip! We hit the road in about 24 hours! :cool1: Hope to see you when you get there!

Great job on the autograph books and bows! :thumbsup2

I made a keyring of info for our first trip and it was very helpful. :woohoo:

Can't believe how close you are! :cool1:

Great job on the crafts! You are so creative! Bella is going to look adorable in all the things you made her!

Thank you! I can't believe you are leaving today! Have a magical trip!

Love the autograph books & the bows & the outfits - well, all of it! ;)

Thanks so much!

WOW Kaycee!!!! I love it all :love: You are so amazingly talented. I wished you lived closer so that you could teach me :goodvibes

I am so shocked that it is getting SO close to your time of departure! I felt like you just started your PTR! We are booking our Dec trip tonight. It will be here before we all know it :santa:

I am so thrilled for you and Bella. You will have an amazing time.

I would totally teach you if we lived closer to one another! What are the dates for your Dec trip? There is a very, very SLIGHT possibility a December trip is in the works here...it probably won't pan out, but I'm hanging on to that one little glimmer of hope...

Everything looks great Kayce! You did so well on the books, bows, and dresses. :thumbsup2 I love how you coordinated a bow to the outfits you made. She is going to be so cute in all of her pics! :goodvibes

I'm slightly obsessed! She has bows to match everything! This is the first time I have done multi-layer bows, and it opens up a world of possibilities!!!

You could seriously open your own store! Everything looks awesome! Bella is very lucky to have such a crafty momma!!! Have an awesome trip! We hit the road in about 24 hours! :cool1: Hope to see you when you get there!

Lucky you! Have a magical and safe trip!

Your bows are to die for. :worship:

And the autograph books are great!

I appreciate that, thanks so much!!

Great job on the autograph books and bows! :thumbsup2

I made a keyring of info for our first trip and it was very helpful. :woohoo:

Can't believe how close you are! :cool1:

I figured since my parents might want to go rest at the hotel, it would be helpful for them to have all of that info in one place. It's coming up quick! :cool1:

I am so jealous of your mad skills!!!I love, love, love everything you made. Where did you get the princess pictures to go in the bottle caps on your bows? I was in a boutique shop the other day and I noticed they had several bows with bottle caps on them. That must be the new thing to do. I love all your stuff. It looks better than the stuff I saw at the store!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Everything looks so great! I especially like the bows! Bella will just look adorable. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Well, right now, we are booking Dec 10-16th. When I get my syllabus for my 2 classes in the Fall, we may move it up to the 8th-13th depending on when my finals are. I am thinking the closer to December 1st you get, rather than December 25th I am sure it is much less crowded.

We actually just booked this morning :santa::santa::santa:

Waiting to get my confirmation before I post it!

I would love it if we could meet up! Where would you stay? What days are you thinking about?:)

PS: You have inspired me to call my local sewing store and sign up for a class :banana: My hubby bought me a sewing machine 5 years ago that I have NEVER used! I was browsing sites for our customs, and I was thinking "I could make this". So, we shall see! My friend makes simple iron/sew on applique tshirts for her kids that are just adorable. If anything, that would be good for me to do!

How did you learn to make your bows? The Tiana on is TO DIE FOR! :worship: I am sure that is something I could learn this summer while I am off of school.

I am so jealous of your mad skills!!!I love, love, love everything you made. Where did you get the princess pictures to go in the bottle caps on your bows? I was in a boutique shop the other day and I noticed they had several bows with bottle caps on them. That must be the new thing to do. I love all your stuff. It looks better than the stuff I saw at the store!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

I really appreciate the compliments! I actually only "made" the Tiana bottle cap, and I printed that pic out online and used Mod Podge to get it on the cap and coat it. The Mickey, Tink, and Princess bottlecaps I got as part of scrapbooking packages. They come 8 in a pack I think? The Mickey ones are easy to find at Hobby Lobby or Joann, but I had to do some online searching to find the princess and Tink ones. The Tink ones were on Amazon, I finally found the Princess ones at an online scrapbooking store!

Everything looks so great! I especially like the bows! Bella will just look adorable. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun making it all and can't wait to take a zillion pictures! :goodvibes

Well, right now, we are booking Dec 10-16th. When I get my syllabus for my 2 classes in the Fall, we may move it up to the 8th-13th depending on when my finals are. I am thinking the closer to December 1st you get, rather than December 25th I am sure it is much less crowded.

We actually just booked this morning :santa::santa::santa:

Waiting to get my confirmation before I post it!

I would love it if we could meet up! Where would you stay? What days are you thinking about?:)

PS: You have inspired me to call my local sewing store and sign up for a class :banana: My hubby bought me a sewing machine 5 years ago that I have NEVER used! I was browsing sites for our customs, and I was thinking "I could make this". So, we shall see! My friend makes simple iron/sew on applique tshirts for her kids that are just adorable. If anything, that would be good for me to do!

How did you learn to make your bows? The Tiana on is TO DIE FOR! :worship: I am sure that is something I could learn this summer while I am off of school.

We are possibly considering one of the first two weeks. And we would stay at a value, not sure which one. It's all very up in the air right now. It would be great if we were there at the same time, though!!!

YAY for you for enrolling in a sewing class! You are going to love it. I probably need to take a class to learn to do buttons and zippers and stuff. I haven't even attempted any of that, yet! Elastic is my friend! :rotfl: And my next endeavor is applique. I really, really, really want an embroidery machine but at this time one is not in my budget. There are ways to do it on a regular machine, though, I just need to take the time to learn.

I learned how to make bows from online tutorials. There are some good ones on girlythingsbows.com, and I just did some google searches for free tutorials. Do not pay for directions, there are plenty of good free sites out there! There is actually a thread on the Disney for Families board, I think...or maybe it was the DISigns board...I forget but somewhere there is a good thread about bows and tutus. The Tiana was is my favorite, too! :thumbsup2

I LOVE that site you gave me :love: I was browsing all night. I am going to try to make some bows today and I also loved the applique tutorial! I want to be able to applique some shirts for the kids then (hopefully) sew around the edges! It would save me TONS of money!

Well, I went to the sewing store. It is new and literally right down the street from my house! When I walked in, there was an example of the most adorable Disney dress hanging on the wall!!! I thought "this is fate". I met a really sweet lady who is willing to give me private lessons to teach me the basics. They also have a 3 day Summer Camp for kids that I am going to put Abby in!! I will update you when I get started. Thanks again :hug:

I cannot believe you only have 4 DAYS left until you go!! It is so hard to believe it is going to be here in a blink of an eye. Your autograph books, outfits and bows are adorable! I LOVE :love: the bows!! Did you order the bottle caps from online? The Tiana bow is definitely my favorite too. :goodvibes:

Did you find the 2010 logo on the DISign thread you used in the autograph books?

Hey girlie!

I am sipping a cup of tea now catching up on your report:surfweb:. I need to finish packing! I can't believe we leave so soon. I am so excited. I hope to see you down there. Your sewing skills are so good!!! I am getting so many ideas for when I have my own kiddies.

What fun projects! Your bows are super cute too! I wish I wasn't so busy with school while I was planning, I could have done some more stuff. At the moment, I'm only working on a travel journal to take with us.

It's almost time!!! :cheer2::yay:

I LOVE that site you gave me :love: I was browsing all night. I am going to try to make some bows today and I also loved the applique tutorial! I want to be able to applique some shirts for the kids then (hopefully) sew around the edges! It would save me TONS of money!

Well, I went to the sewing store. It is new and literally right down the street from my house! When I walked in, there was an example of the most adorable Disney dress hanging on the wall!!! I thought "this is fate". I met a really sweet lady who is willing to give me private lessons to teach me the basics. They also have a 3 day Summer Camp for kids that I am going to put Abby in!! I will update you when I get started. Thanks again :hug:

I am so happy for you, Katie! You will just love it. Feel free to send any money you save directly to me! :lmao: I need to try applique, too. And that's awesome that they have a camp for Abby! Is it sewing or all kinds of crafts? I am excited that I got you hooked! :goodvibes

You are soooo crafty! I love everything that you made. I wish I could be like that! :)

You can do it! It's easy and there are a million tutorials out there!!!

Great job with all the crafts! My calendar says 6 days too!! WooHoo!!

Thanks! Though only FOUR days now!! :woohoo:

I cannot believe you only have 4 DAYS left until you go!! It is so hard to believe it is going to be here in a blink of an eye. Your autograph books, outfits and bows are adorable! I LOVE :love: the bows!! Did you order the bottle caps from online? The Tiana bow is definitely my favorite too. :goodvibes:

Did you find the 2010 logo on the DISign thread you used in the autograph books?

I can't believe it either! I got the Tink and Princess ones online, and the Mickey ones at Hobby Lobby. And the 2010 logo...hmmm...it either came from the DISigns board or a google search for Disney logo. I don't remember but I can email it to you if you want!

Hey girlie!

I am sipping a cup of tea now catching up on your report:surfweb:. I need to finish packing! I can't believe we leave so soon. I am so excited. I hope to see you down there. Your sewing skills are so good!!! I am getting so many ideas for when I have my own kiddies.

Thank you! I am excited, too! We will be there before we know it! :dance3:

What fun projects! Your bows are super cute too! I wish I wasn't so busy with school while I was planning, I could have done some more stuff. At the moment, I'm only working on a travel journal to take with us.

It's almost time!!! :cheer2::yay:

If I wasn't so busy, I would've done even more! :rotfl: No, probably not, but I may have attempted some fancier things with appliques and such. I'm doing a journal, too, but it's just a regular old one I got at Target!

Can't believe we will see you soon! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter