HS - Frozen Singalong v Beauty & The Beast

If you could only see one which would you choose?

• Frozen Singalong

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • Beauty & The Beast

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
If you only had time to see one of these shows, which would you choose? We'll have our two young girls with us

Frozen is an indoor theater (so A/C) and the performance is very geared towards all ages. The actors tell a story and there are a lot of jokes thrown in - was much funnier than I expected. The singing is mostly done with clips of the movies. It's been awhile since I saw BatB but it's a reenactment of the movie from my memory and I think the performers are singing live. I'm an adult with grown children, so I can't speak to your kids - if they like one set of characters more than the other of course you'd pick that one. It "snows" at the end of the Frozen show which is magical and fun. Both are great shows.

The Frozen Sing-Along is my favorite show at WDW. It's a great show for all ages (plus air conditioning). The Elsa finale is truly magical between the cast on stage, the guests' singing and the snow.

My vote is the Beauty and the Beast show.

I prefer Frozen as a film (but Beauty and the Beast is a close to perfect film as well!), and the Frozen live show was fun and the air conditioning is a really nice break if you are going on a hot day.

Beauty and the Beast is just a wonderful, cohesive live show. The acting and dancing are fantastic and the set design and costumes are beautiful. I love feeling like I'm watching a mini-Broadway show!

It really just depends on whether your girls like Beauty and the Beast or Frozen the best. Whichever movie and characters they prefer is the show I would chose. Both shows are good.

B and B is more of a scaled down version of a Broadway type show. It is a performance of the story. It is very enjoyable and we go see it again and again. Frozen is a little more like story time--- they have narrator characters telling the story and there is a lot on screen with movie clips--- they do have the live characters some and there is some impressive stuff thrown in.

I will say though that realize that everyone around you will be singing at the top of their lungs in Frozen, It can be really cute...or sometimes not. LOL. I remember once having some siblings near us and one did not like the other's singing-- it was pretty funny...probably not for their parents though because they were about coming to blows.

Vote for Frozen. Both are good, but the kids love the songs and the adults love the jokes the kids miss. If its really hot outside, the AC makes it worth it.

Frozen for A/C, comfortable seats, and a hilarious show for all ages. Plus a great finale with Elsa.

BatB if the weather is okay and your daughters are big fans of the movie.

But I'd REALLY try to do both.

ETA: I was thinking Frozen Singalong at DHS vs BatB Singalong at Epcot. Frozen! Has actual characters that interact with the audience. The other is only animation on a screen.

As for both shows at Hollywood Studios, they are both fantastic! I’d try to see both!

I'm very surprised by poll results.

Looks like Disney could save themselves money by eliminated full cast Broadway style shows, and go with lower budget productions.

I initially read this incorrectly and immediately went to BatB Singalong at EPCOT, which is very low on our list. But I know the Frozen show comes up on our HS planning day about 75% of the days we go there - BatB live show, not so much. It's a fun show and is well done, but it falls to second place here. Now, if they brought back the pre-show with the barbershop quartet again for BatB, that probably would change my mind!!

I prefer B&B. Because it's outdoors. I go to Florida to enjoy the weather. If I want to sit inside and see it snow, I can stay in Cleveland, lol.
The B&B show, as others have said is a full stage of actors and Broadway style production. Frozen is fun to see once. But, then again, I am not a little girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter