• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH questions...

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We're staying at the HRH from April 4th - April 8th. I have a few questions:

1) We're in Conceirge. Is there a location we should request ahead of time by fax...closer to lounge/elevator/etc?

2) What are the Dive in nights?

3) Which night is the character meal at HRH? Is it worth it?

4) How far in advance can we make meal PS's? How/Which number?

5) Any other tips or suggestions for a family with 3 young kids?

Thanks... I am so excited!!!

Jess

I can help with your first question. Request a room with a pool view that is close to the elevators. Because you are on the club level, there is no additional charge for pool view. You just have to get lucky.

1. I haven't stayed at Club Level, but my experience is to request a room close to the elevator. I explored HRH a bit during my stay and geez, those hallways are long! Our room was about 10 doors down from the elevator so it wasn't bad at all. Not sure if the floor layout w/the standard & deluxe rooms is the same as Club Level, hopefully someone here will have experience w/that and be able to give you a better answer than I have.

2. Dive-In nights took place on a Friday when I was there. The hotel sets up a large movie screen and as soon as it gets dark, they'll start the movie. They played Harry Potter while I was there. Get there early cause the lounge chairs fill up pretty fast. One of my best memories of HRH was sitting out by the pool, watching Harry Potter and having a veggie burger & onion rings delivered to my lounge chair. :D There's also rafts that can be used to lounge in the pool.

3. Not sure about that one.

4. Not sure about that one either.

5. Have fun! :D

Heres a no for meal reservations Meal reservations 407-224-9255 not sure how far in advance u need to book if that no is no use call hotel directly:jester:

Our club level rooms were almost at the end of the hallway and we didn't find it that long of a walk (of course we have no disabilities and we're used to staying at BWV !). The pool view was lovely, the front entrance view was adequate - we really spent very little time in our rooms. We found the club offerings to be very convenient - breakfast was more than enough for all of us, picked up cold drinks/water bottles as we came and went through the day - DS loved borrowing CDs - beer & wine and appetizers were enjoyed by all the young folks (ooops, that's young to me, but still legal!) - cookies and milk were also good (especially the choc/choc chip and macadamia/white chip)!

We saw Scooby and Woody at The Kitchen on both Sat and Sun nights, but we weren't there for a 'character dinner' - they just came outside to our table - I would check with the restaurant for details - perhaps there is a special dinner or I have heard of certain nights at each hotel.

I was able to make reservations at 30 days for Mama Dellas, Mythos, and Tchoup-chop.

We loved having a cabana for the day/evening - current club level price is $40, but double check on it as they told me they would soon be raising the prices. It was really great for the younger kids - a place to sit and eat, a refrigerator for cold drinks - cabana's 7, 8, and 9 are right next to the kiddie pool.

I hope you have as great a time at HRH as we did!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter