Howl-o-Scream @ SeaWorld 2021

I'd love to know the answer to that too.

I'm going Halloween night, so I'm looking forward to seeing some impressions & tips from those going earlier. Plus they'll have some time to work out any kinks.

Sounds like a smart plan. My fear (ha...no pun intended) is they pull a universal stunt and jack up the prices constantly between now and then - so I'm torn between grabbing it now or waiting and risk paying more.

I wanted to wait just 1 week when HHN EP first were released (needed to check time off schedules) and they abruptly jacked it up for my date $20, then another $10 - no prior notice. It annoyed me so much, I opted out of HHN this year.

I wonder how well their sales are going. They have released a few new ticket deals, and their "any night" ticket is lower than several of the nights it would cover - leads me to believe they're itching for more sales. Plus they announced ahead of time that prices would be going up on July 26th, and even then it was just a little. So, I'm hopeful that even if the prices do increase, they'll give a warning first.

OMG, the multiple price hikes for HHN are frustrating. Price hikes one week apart, price hikes when they'd only been on sale a few weeks - quiet and sneaky like. And HHN kept the lowest price the same for the longest time, so that the EP kept saying "starting from $69" when there was literally one night for $69, one for $89, and the rest $99+. But the main page just said "starting from $69" like nothing changed, so you wouldn't even realize until you clicked through to buy. I'm surprised they haven't hiked the actual tickets yet. "Yet" being the operative word, I'm sure.

And HHN kept the lowest price the same for the longest time, so that the EP kept saying "starting from $69" when there was literally one night for $69, one for $89, and the rest $99+. But the main page just said "starting from $69" like nothing changed, so you wouldn't even realize until you clicked through to buy.
Yep, a good ole’ fashioned come on there lol

I need to give up on FF tix and just buy singles I’m thinking at this point

I'm so happy I kept our BOGO tickets from 2020. They were cheaper than the Sat. 10/30 single night ticket is now - and for whatever reason, that Sat. isn't blocked out!

I suspect if you bought the single nights, you'd be able to upgrade to the FF if they do end up offering them. But fair chance you'd only be able to upgrade 1 ticket per person (like how Disney works w/ not being able to put multiple single tickets towards 1 AP).

Yes, Capslock caught that on Thursday. He’s always ahead of the HoS game :).

It’s hard to pass up as they are such a bargain.

Ah, sorry. In my haste, I didn't see that amid the HHN discussion. In my defense, I have family visiting from Canada and we've been consuming copious amounts of wine lol....it makes wading through some of the updates a tad more fuzzy :P.

I'm slightly disappointed they didn't offer a VIP style tour with a guide, but the Front Line Fear came in so under budget that I won't complain.

I'm slightly disappointed they didn't offer a VIP style tour with a guide, but the Front Line Fear came in so under budget that I won't complain.
I bet they would if they had enough staff, still an issue there

hoping u can link any TR here to share ur thots & hints on the event since you are visiting early on

I bet they would if they had enough staff, still an issue there

hoping u can link any TR here to share ur thots & hints on the event since you are visiting early on

I will absolutely plan to pop back with photos and some details about our experience. No trip report this time, alas life has become too busy for those things......but a post-event write up, for sure.

SeaWorld has released a VIP tour option for HOS. It can be found under the "Evil Upgrades" section on their website.

Evil Upgrades | Howl-O-Scream | SeaWorld Orlando

The details are as follows:

VIP TERROR TOUR
HOWL-O-SCREAM 2021

Not sure if you can make through this night on your own? Allow one of our VIP guides to help you brave the hoards and survive this Tour of Terror! This guided tour is private and customizable to maximize the fear factor for your group. Get ready for guts, gore and a night of seriously sinister fun.

● VIP Tour Guide from 7 p.m. to Midnight
● Unlimited front-of-the-line access to each of our houses
● Unlimited front-of-the-line access to rides
● Priority Reserved Seating to Monster Stomp
● 4 Complimentary beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
EXCLUSIVE bonus rooms in one of the Howl-O-Scream houses

More Details:

• A minimum of two guests per reservation is required.
  • The VIP Terror Tour begins departing at 7:00 p.m. Please meet your guide 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, late arrivals may miss elements of the tour.
  • Event admission is required, and is not included.
  • All children under 18 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
  • Cancellation of your tour or changes in your group size must be done at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled event night or 100% of your payment will be forfeited.
  • Must be 21 years or older (and present a valid, government issued ID) to consume alcoholic beverages. SeaWorld reserves the right to refuse service of any alcoholic beverage to any guest who is unable to provide proper identification or appears to be intoxicated.
We had initially booked the Front Line Fear Extreme, but I called today to cancel those passes and book the VIP tour instead. I might be misreading the details, but it sure sounds like we will have a tour guide all to ourselves and will not be combined with another group. If that's the case, the $189 per person fee is a steal (plus it comes with 4 alcoholic beverages each......and with all those themed bars, we would have likely purchased those anyway). It was definitely more expensive than the FLF Extreme (which was only $79 pp) but I know DH will be very happy with the tour. I can't wait to tell him about it when he gets home from work tonight.

Happy Friday the 13th!

Another house
193B59AC-3063-430B-BE3A-3FEB5D106C24.jpeg
If that's the case, the $189 per person fee is a steal (plus it comes with 4 alcoholic beverages each......and with all those themed bars, we would have likely purchased those anyway)
wow, was out of town, didn’t catch that! Sure seems to be a deal. Hmmm wonder if they will offer the ‘extras’ on sale, seems to be a new one every week or so

wow, was out of town, didn’t catch that! Sure seems to be a deal. Hmmm wonder if they will offer the ‘extras’ on sale, seems to be a new one every week or so

I may be mistaken on the 4 included beverages each.....it may be per party (so split between the two of us). The wording isn't super clear so I'm prepared for either option. At the price point, I am okay with either scenario. That's 4 we won't have to buy!

I certainly hope this is the end of the add-on announcements. With less than a month to go, I'd rather not have to be switching anything more around at this point. While I appreciate them putting a valiant effort in on their inaugural event, it's getting a bit late for new offerings. Of course I say that, but I seem to keep whipping out my credit card when they do change things up LOL.

I certainly hope this is the end of the add-on announcements. With less than a month to go, I'd rather not have to be switching anything more around at this point. While I appreciate them putting a valiant effort in on their inaugural event, it's getting a bit late for new offerings. Of course I say that, but I seem to keep whipping out my credit card when they do change things up LOL.
yes, I think it might back-fire on them just a bit at this point.

All these different ‘sales’, promos, offerings is getting somewhat confusing. Those on the fence may just delay purchasing anything waiting for the next best deal.

we already bought just the one day tix, a quickie trip with one of my DS who only has a week to do it all lol

i’m hoping to possibly be able to upgrade DH & my tix at the gate/during the event if we can swing another quickie weekend trip before the haunt season is over.

hard to imagine a theme park turning down the offer to take in more $ lol, not sure if SW will continue the practice for the special event:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter