Howard Johnson Maingate East

pandapants

Earning My Ears
Did the $29/night deal for one night at HoJo Maingate East for end of January. Would like to anyone's opinion of the quality. We're only staying one night before we go to the resort. All I need is it to be clean, fairly quiet, and a good bed. Anybody stayed there? TIA.

Hi. There is another post about this hotel too. I have stayed there and am going back this year. It is a no frills, standard hotel. It's a clean place to sleep and shower. Our kids enjoyed the pool at night and we liked the hot tub. To us, we would rather spend our money on other things other than where we sleep. We don't spend much time there at all, so it suits us just fine. Sure, it would be nice to be somewhere more fancy but.....it's what makes these trips affordable for us.

DawnF316, thanks for the reply. I was looking for the other post, but couldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter