How to use leftover credits on last day?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
How did you use up your leftover credits on your last day? Did you pick up extra snack items or use CS credits creatively?

Our last day we had 9 snacks and 10 cs left!! We got bags of chips and drinks for the long drive home. We went to dtd our last day. We ate lunch at Earl of Sandwich :)... yummm then we went to disney qwest...after playing a few hours we ate at cheesecake factory express. There were 3 of us and I found a family of 4 and paid for their meal as well...why waste it?? :) I paid for it so I was going to use it!

Last year we had 4CS and 35, yes 35 snacks left. We drove, so right before we left we hit up the food court for bottled drinks(mostly water), fruit, chips, and a ton of mickey treats! We had enough junk to keep all of us on a sugar high for the entire 17 hour drive! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This year we are going during the Food and Wine Festival, so I'm not sure we'd have snack credits left....if we do, we'll be buying some of the Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy Treats to take home to our cat sitter.
If we have CS left, the morning before we leave we'll find a family that fits our CS's and help them out. I agree, why waste the credits? Hopefully, it'll help spread the pixie dust onto that family to pass onto another!

We had 3 CS credits and a couple of snacks left. We went to Earl of Sandwich and got sandwiches, brownies, cookies, and bottled water for the drive back home.

I think that's an excellent use of CS credits, especially if you are flying in these days of none of that wonderful airline food we all love so well.

Last year, due to an ill DD, we were going to have 2TS left. Our final TS meal was at Teppanyaki's so we paid for a couple that was also at the table. Left over credits are a great opportunity to pay it forward.

I used or 3 CS remaining for meals packed "to go" from the food court at our resort. That gave us food for the airport (lovely, since ME has you leave WDW 3 hours before your flight, and you SIT at the airport). We used the leftover snack credits for some giant cookies..a nice treat for the next day.

When we use the dining plan we only end up with snacks left. We use them in one of the food courts to get Mickey rice krispies for the plane ride home. We have also used them for bottled water and such.

We try to plan out our credits, so we do not usually have a lot left. One of the things we do with CS is go to one of the bakeries. A CS gets you two sweets and a drink. We often split one "real" CS for lunch and use this option for a snack.

In January, it was not very hot, so we only used one SC (before the expanded options) on a bottle of water. We took 11 mickey rice crisp treats home.

Both times we've had credits left. On our last day we load up on sandwiches, snacks, sodas, etc. for the rest of the day (after checking out) and for the plan ride home. The first time we got our supplies at POP food court. Last time we went to CBR Food court (better selection). This time, if we have time, we're thinking of Earl of Sandwich. Also this time, no salads to go-didn't hold up well. But was still better than what we've bought in the past at the airports during our stopover. :confused3

We also treated complete strangers to ice cream/popsicles. This time, with the changes in snack plan, we probably won't have as many left. :goodvibes

Cameo said:
How did you use up your leftover credits on your last day? Did you pick up extra snack items or use CS credits creatively?

The night before we checked out we had 6 CS credits and 13 snack credits left. We went swimming and the kids each got a mickey ice cream bar. I also picked up a couple rice krispie treats and a bag of mickey pretzels.

The day we left, we used 3 credits for breakfast and 3 for lunch at Pop. In between we were at the MK and we had 3 ice creams at Mrs Potts. With the remainder of the snack credits, we got mickey chocolate bars, dumbo peanut brittle bar, mickey goldfish crackers and a twinkie tiramisu :)

If we had been driving, I'd have probably bought full sized bags of doritos and lays and had them for the rest of the summer at home!

My 3 year old niece loved the big bag of mickey pretzels that we gave her as a souvenier, along w/ a bar of mickey soap! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter