how to get to the port (posted originally in wrong place)

bigpapamack

Earning My Ears
Hi from Scotland,
What is the best way to get to the port, 4 adults and two kids, thinking of going on the DIS buses, is there still space or is there an alternative?

Watched some of the videos on disney cruise line last night, we are all starting to buzz about this cruise.
Thanks

"went to local DVD hire shop last night, asked if I could have Batman Forever, no the server says you will have to bring it back!!!!"

Hi from Scotland,
What is the best way to get to the port, 4 adults and two kids, thinking of going on the DIS buses, is there still space or is there an alternative?

Watched some of the videos on disney cruise line last night, we are all starting to buzz about this cruise.
Thanks

"went to local DVD hire shop last night, asked if I could have Batman Forever, no the server says you will have to bring it back!!!!"

Will you be coming in at least one day prior to the cruise? Where are you staying? Dreams is scheduling buses from the Swan.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter