How to get to Doubletree from John Wayne Airport

1-2 people I would use super shuttle for the cheapest or a taxi for the quickest.
3+ people I would take a taxi.

I probably wouldnt bother with a town car service. A cab (as I said in your other post) will be about $36 each way. No sense in pay double that for a town car. If you party is over 4 you can always request a taxivan.

arrived and I had NO wish to sit around waiting for a shuttle. The taxi easily seated 3...I don't think you could get more than that in them, tho. They have controlled rates, so there's basically a flat rate.

If you have a large group, Jag transportation is a good service. They charge the same price as the cab, do door-to-door transportation, and function on your schedule. They were recommended to me by the front desk at HoJos.

If you would like their contact info, let me know and I'll dig it up for you.

Their van was immaculately clean and the driver was very professional.

Janet - I'll be traveling to the Doubletree 3 weeks from today, also from SNA, and plan on taking SuperShuttle. It's $10/per person for a shared van.

The easiest and fastest is taking a cab.

If you have more than three or four people in your party, they also have taxi vans, readily available at all times, that can seat more people, and the fare is the same, which will be $35-$40 plus tip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter