• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get cinderella castle restaurant reservations??

bumblebeeRN

Mouseketeer
I am going in may and I love the cinderella castle restaurant experience & the food ... not to mention is superb!

--- yes there is not a lot of choices on the menu, but what they have is delish!

I am going in may and two weeks ago I booked my little trip, and they have no reservations!

I hope I get lucky like in november when someone canceled and we got in their slot.....................

even chef mickey's at the contemporary resort was full.

I remember when I was a kid you never needed reservations & now for everything you do!

I even remember walking through the castle & it used to be a gift shop too, I think this is before the restaurant.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of the memories when I was a kid... but now I am taking lots of pics of my family.

All I can suggestion at this point is to keep checking the online reservations several times a day to see if something opens up.

To get reservations for CRT without to much of a hassle you really need to book them when they open up 180 days prior to your trip start date.

I am going in may and I love the cinderella castle restaurant experience & the food ... not to mention is superb!

--- yes there is not a lot of choices on the menu, but what they have is delish!

I am going in may and two weeks ago I booked my little trip, and they have no reservations!

I hope I get lucky like in november when someone canceled and we got in their slot.....................

even chef mickey's at the contemporary resort was full.

I remember when I was a kid you never needed reservations & now for everything you do!

I even remember walking through the castle & it used to be a gift shop too, I think this is before the restaurant.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of the memories when I was a kid... but now I am taking lots of pics of my family.

I have to agree with you about the reservations, other than the HDHR I never made reservations before we arrived in WDW and we ate at all the major restaurants, includeing the castle. Once Disney came out with their Dining plan and FD it seems to have become impossible to secure reservations on short notice or as a walk up guest to eat.
I miss the store in the Castle too , they had wonder items for sale some a bit pricey but still some unique items you did not see everywhere.

thanks for the responses!

I can't believe this ! 180 days before you arrive to make reservations to those awesome restaurants!

I remember just being able to walk up to any restaurants without reservations... and since we are only 3 to 4 hr drive from disney, we never make plans 6 months ahead of time.

anyways, i will keep checking....

CRT isn't one of places that you have to reserve 18 days ahead of time these days. I was able to get a lunch reservation a month out for my last trip, don't give up.

To add to the other posters' advice, don't give up when you get there either. I managed to secure 3 hard-to-get TS ressies last year during Easter week by checking at our Guest Services desk at the resort. People have to cancel if they dont want to be charged a credit card fee for CRT - so it is still possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter