How much is ABD insurance?

slg

DIS Veteran
I can't find the cost anywhere on the website and my brochures and things are at home and I'm at work. I'd like to compare what my TA is offering.

Thanks in advance.

There are 5 of us...3 adults (well a 13 year old) + two kids.

It varies based on the cost of the tour, length of the tour, number of people, age of each person, etc. That's why you won't find the cost published. You'll need to call ABD & get a quote from them. (There's no obligation to ask for a quote).

Sayhello

This might help. I've don't think the price is determined by age -- at least I don't remember that being the case for any of the families I've booked.

Per person:

Alpine Magic: $179.00
Backstage Magic: $139.00
Bella Italia: $179.00
Cities of Knights and Lights: $179.00
Discovery Down Under: $219.00
Emerald Isle: $179.00
Enchanted China: $219.00
Flavors of France: $159.00
Gateway to the Galapagos: $219.00
Golden Path to Yosemite: $159.00
Golden Path to Yosemite, Signature: $179.00
Once Upon a Fairytale: $179.00
Path to Pura Vida: $159.00
Quest for the West: $139.00
Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales: $159.00
Sacred Valleys and Incan Cities: $159.00
Safari to South Africa: $219.00
Safari to South Africa, Signature: $250.00
Southwest Splendors: $139.00
Spirit of America: $139.00
Storybook Kingdoms: $159.00
Taming the Last Frontier: $159.00
Treasures of Spain: $179.00
Viva Italia: $179.00

These were the prices in August when the tours were first released, so if anyone has different information let me know and I'll update the list!

Dotti

FYI....Insurance through ABD is only available to U.S. citizens...everyone else has to buy the insurance through their own travel agents.

This might help. I've don't think the price is determined by age -- at least I don't remember that being the case for any of the families I've booked.
Oh, that's interesting, because age is definitely a factor if you buy it independently from an outside insurance company! I guess ABD can handle it any way they want!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter