• 2-4

• 5-7

• 7-9

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.
3 so far, plus 1 to disneyland.
and another in 2.5 months.
always came from wisconsin.
I live in Texas now...but technically I'm flying from Milwaukee when I go down there next time too :)

Our first trip was in 1983,joined DVC in 1992 we travel from Indiana to WDW on each trip so far.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Next year's will be my 26th time, our oldest DD's 5th, youngest DD 3rd and 5th for DH, but he's from Europe so he's been to Disneyland Paris I think 3x's. We're traveling from Maryland.

T.

7th trip coming up for me. We started going in 2002 :).

We have officially stayed on property 32 times according to the last CM taking our ressies. But I have also been a few times off site as well. My first trip was the year I was born which was the Christmas of '72. and Have been going at least once a year since then. So right around 36 time i think. I have lost track..LOL We live in Indiana. This Oct will be my DS 7th time plus the Cruise and my DD's 4th time going. YEAH!!!:cool1:

We travel from MA. Checked off 10+ but that's not even close. Figure at least 4 trips per year for the past ~20+ years.

BTW, I suspect that the poll results will be skewed towards the high end because so many of us regulars here share a love of Disney and visit often.

We have been 10 times :) and DH and I will be going on trip 11 celebrating our 27 Anniversary and our first trip by ourselves on 10/25-11/02.:woohoo:

We haven't kept count, but about 35 to 40 times. We live 2 hours away and have spent 6-8 weekends a year at WDW since 2003.

Whole Family has been 8 times in the last 4 years or is it 5 years. I went to Disneyland in 1965 so it was almost a 40 year wait to go back. We have a non-commando trip planned for this Thanksgiving. We plan to just relax and try a few new things.

We drove from Louisiana on our Disneyland trip, the kind of trip they parodied in National Lampoon Vacation. I still live in Louisiana. We flew on our first trip to WDW. I convinced DW that an 11 hour drive was doable so we were able to afford all the return trips.

We really need this next trip after Gustav. One of the tarps on our roof ripped off yesterday from Ike's wind. What a mess...

I have been 2 times as a child. Now with my kids we have been 5 times with the 6th trip coming up in Dec. So I guess soon it will be number 8 total.
We live in Tennessee. We always fly but this Dec. we will drive if air fare does not come down.

I checked 10 because it's only 3 months and a few weeks away! I couldn't resist doing it since I'll finally be in the double digits. I travel from Philadelphia, PA. I've driven and flown, and let me tell you, 18+hours in a car + Dramamine = much happier to be on a plane! The front of ASMu has never looked so nice, nor has food court food ever been so delectable.

We have been to WDW 10 times. The first visit was back when there was only the Magic Kingdom. At that time we lived in PA. The other 9 trips have been since 1990 and have all been from Maine.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I don't remember exactly how many times when I was growing up. It was about every 4 years as my dad had conferences there every 4 years. I grew up in Alabama.

I went once with my college bf to just a day trip to EPCOT - came from Jacksonville, FL.

My DH never went growing up. His first trip was when he was 30. His best friend from college worked at WDW so we stayed at his house and got in for free.

Didn't go again until we had kids. Again this started with my dad's conferences but now we go the years in between, too. My parents drive from Alabama to our house in Georgia then we drive to WDW together.

We 're from northeastern Ohio and our first visit was in 1977 and have so far logged 41 trips, last one was 5 days ago.

This will be our 6th time returning next month with many more trips to come.:banana:

We Love Disney:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

We are from Georgia, 5 hours away from the happiest place on earth:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter