How many times have you been kicked out of somewhere?

I've been kicked out of a couple of places, One bar when my companion had way too much to drink. The best one was when I was kicked off a chemical plant site for bringing explosives onto the site. My car got picked for a random check at the plant. The previous weekend I has been out with a cub scout group launching model rockets. One of the little rocket tubes had gotten kicked under my seat. It was classified as an explosive. Because of a zero tolerance policy I was banned from site for next year.

Once. Joined a group of guys to go retrieve a large sculpture that had been stolen from in front of our dorm, stolen by another dorm. We were "urged" to leave. Turns out another dorm had taken it and destroyed it. Someone's art project.

A few times my favorite was at club fight broke out friends were in a dropped down dance floor. So I climbed railing and jumped off it into melee.
I landed on a bouncer who carried me outside.
There has been much debate as to if I aimed for the bouncer leaping into his arms so he could carry me outside.
Also removed from 1 flag football game for telling ref that just cause his mother used him for a dummy for dress making instead of his father teaching him the rules of football shouldn't allow him to make a call like that.

Twice. Once at a very small restaurant. I was on a date and the restaurant needed our table and asked us to leave. We had finished our meal and were chatting over coffee, so I don't blame them. The other time my girlfriend and I were at a club, we were 19 or 20 and the drinking age laws had just changed in our state where our age group was allowed to drink wine coolers and maybe near-beer (I can't recall exactly). We tried to buy a regular drink or beer and the bouncer kicked us out. We never tried that again!
I hadn't even thought of that. I had a very similar instance once when a friend and I were having such a lovely visit, we lost track of time. We were a little embarrassed but of course the server was totally in-line to politely ask us to vacate. :o

I got 86ed from Salumi in Seattle for helping myself to the good EVOO on a togo order. Mario Batali's dad wasn't pleased.

We used to get booted out from the park a lot. My friends and I would play hide and go seek in the dark. Cops would come and tell us to leave. It happened a lot in the summer.

I have never been kicked out of anywhere, but I was banned from a comic book store as a teenager according to friends. The owner of this store which was near my house so I could ride my bike to it was always trying to woo me from my regular shop where I got my weekly books (I would often buy cards and other things at this other store). Anywya, the guy used to try to impress us with how great his store was, etc. I was pretty close with my regular guy, and I mentioned it to him. I guess he was pretty mad because he called the other guy and told him to stop trying to take his good customers! Some of my typical group of friends were there at the time and were laughing about it I guess. He figured out that it must have been me who told, and informed them that if I ever came back in there he would throw me out violently - or so I was told. I never went back in that store, and it closed down not all that long after anyway. That's the kind of trouble a nerd gets into!

Never kicked out of anywhere. Just refused entry to two establishments over the past 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter