How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Photo%2BMar%2B11%252C%2B8%2B29%2B29%2BPM.jpg

1 day to go and of course today woke with my ongoing sinus pain flaring up and my teeth hurting a ton! Dang stress. I just need to get there. I swear, the stress of travel is going to get to me!

Photo%2BMar%2B11%252C%2B8%2B29%2B29%2BPM.jpg

1 day to go and of course today woke with my ongoing sinus pain flaring up and my teeth hurting a ton! Dang stress. I just need to get there. I swear, the stress of travel is going to get to me!
Oh that stinks! As I've gotten older I get sinus pain when flying, mostly during landing, and it's not fun. Hope it clears quickly and the Florida sunshine helps :sunny:

Yay!! Where are you staying? We're at the Grand Floridian for the first time - very excited to see what it's like to stay there. Working today is going to be tough...
Love the Grand Floridian! We are staying at All Star Music this time. It was a spur of the moment trip for just me and my son and I couldn't pass up the price! Good luck with work and have safe travels tomorrow!!! My fingers are crossed that once I step into Hollywood Studios tomorrow that all my ailments go away :)

72 Days till Spring Break @ Riviera Resort & Tron!
133 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC
136 Days till our first visit ever to
Disneyland
183 Days till Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
258 Days till Fall Break @ Disney's Riviera Resort

261 Days till HHN @ Universal Portofino Bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter