How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look down there...47ish! And we just came back last nite! Wooohooo! I've converted my DF to a Disneyholic, AP's and all!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

24 Days!!!

But... it's going so fast, I almost wish it would slow down. It's going to be over so soon.:mad:

Guess I'll have to start the next countdown...

754 days till our next-next trip. (Yes, that's two years from this one!):rotfl2:

34 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe it I seriously thought when we booked this it would take FOREVER now it is just around the corner I am getting so!!!!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!

37 days! We got our ME tags in the mail yesterday! I think the neighbors thought I was nuts when getting my mail I screamed with delight!

63 days till we leave. My 3 year old is having trouble with this. I told him we would go to Disney:

1. When he learned to go on the potty (did that 4 weeks ago)
2. After it snowed
3. And after Santa came

Last night we got some flurries, he runs into the living room screaming "Santa is Coming" Lets go to Didney WOrld!:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter