How many more days until your trip to WDW? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 more days! until as my daughter puts it, "Daddy is taking me to see Mickey Mouse." How come Daddys get the credit even when Mommy does all the planning and packing? Well who cares, if daddy getting the credit gets me to Disney World more often, it works for me! :thumbsup2

8 more days! until as my daughter puts it, "Daddy is taking me to see Mickey Mouse." How come Daddys get the credit even when Mommy does all the planning and packing? Well who cares, if daddy getting the credit gets me to Disney World more often, it works for me! :thumbsup2

Less than 4 days now....getting closer.:rotfl:

I just wanted to say Congraulations to all those who have upcoming trips this week. I hope you all have a safe and magical time!!

:cool1: 31 days until we leave for the Gulf Coast and then on to Orlando!! Staying at our newly renovated Sheraton Vistana timeshare. Just ordered our park tickets!! WOOOHOOOO! Happy dance...

:banana: :cool1: :banana::cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

OMG it is only 45 days to go!!! It seems like we were just there and now I get to go back!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Also we ordered our Pirate and Princess Party tickets today for May 16...can't WAIT! princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter