How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days!!!!! Cant wait!!!!! Then again Im having so much fun rubbing into my coworkers!

Let's see... I know we're well into double digits, well into the 60 day mark... are we at 45 yet? My ticker should show!

Haha... I see we're at 43 days! Yes!!! W/in 45 days! Wahoo!

38 more days! I have almost everything done, I just need to make an in room celebration arrangement for my dad, I plan to get him the bowl of fruit, since he LOVES fruit and is trying to diet. I think I'll make the order in the beginning of September.

OMG!!! I'm finally in the 30's!!! Only 37 more days left!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, I'm pretty much packed already (yes I don't leave for another 37 days, but packed last weekend). Bought some new tank tops (as it's going to be hot), new socks, shorts, & undies. Checked and rechecked my toiletry bag. Packed my carry-on bag with my bathing suit, socks, etc. to have until my suitcase arrives at the room. Need to clean out my memory sticks for my camera, charge the batteries for it (and buy some new one's) and pack that in my backpack.

Still need to buy my Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets, which I will do this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter