How long will it take . . .

lacy1101

DIS Veteran
We have 8:00 a.m. ressies at 1900 Park Faire for breakfast on a day we plan on touring MK. I know we will have to catch a bus from ASMo to MK. From there, do we take the monorail to the Grand Floridian? How much time should we allow to get from ASMo to 1900 Park Faire and, in turn, how long will it take us to get from there to the MK when we have finished breakfast? Thanks so much for help!

I'd leave the hotel by 7:15 am for an 8am breakfast PS. After breakfast, hop on the monorail back to MK. Probably no more than 15 minutes. I'm not sure if they're still running, but they used to have boats from the GF to the MK as well....

Have fun!!!

The resorts run an early bus for those who have early breakfast PS arrangements at the parks or resorts. When you check in, tell the CM about your early PS at 1900 Park Faire. Ask about the "Character Breakfast" bus times and where to board. When you board the bus, tell the driver you are going to the GF. He/She will probably drop you off right at the Hotel. After breakfast, you can either board the monorail or take a boat to the MK. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter