How long is the Hoop De Doo?

JerseyBallerina

Mouseketeer
We have PS for the 7:15 show. Would it be over in time to make a trip to the parks worthwile? Enough time to see Illuminations or Wishes?

If I remember correctly the show run about 1-1/2 hours, maybe a little less. I guess you could make it back to MK for wishes if it was being shown late enough. The boat ride back would make it simply to get there.

According to Deb Wills Site the show lasts aprox 2 hours. We are going to the 7:15 show on 7/2 and then we are planning on going over to the MK for the e-night.
You should have no problem seeing wishes, if they are at 10:00, but you would not be able to make Illuminations at 9:00

After HDD

Hi JerseyBallerina,
We have been to the 7:15 show a number of times and on two occasions stopped at the beach (on the way to the boat) and watched the EWP. As I recall it was not a long wait and a good spot to see it from. Enjoy the HDD - it is, in our opinion, one of the best WDW has to offer. Bob

Originally posted by keddy
We just went to the HDDR last Saturday and it was 2 hours long. We went to the 9:30 show and got out a little before 11:30. We got there early to watch the fireworks at 9:00 from the beach at Fort Wilderness and the 7:15 show was getting out at 9:15 ish right after the fireworks ended.
Can you tell me if they still had the corn mixed with peppers, or was it corn on the cob? Deb's site has an updated menu showing corn on the cob and I wanted to double check that, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter