• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is Mobile Ordering at Earl of Sandwich?

AC7179

Registered
If I wake up and do a mobile order to pick up around noon or twelve thirty, how doable has that been? Have they been consistently accepting the mobile orders, etc.?

They were not accepting mobile orders this weekend, nor were they doing it on Nov 1 (Monday) when I tried. I don’t think they do mobile order.

Thanks guys. I appreciate both of your responses.

So, if you order a sandwich to pick up around noon by nine am or so, should you be able to get it without too much trouble?

Thanks guys. I appreciate both of your responses.

So, if you order a sandwich to pick up around noon by nine am or so, should you be able to get it without too much trouble?

I wouldn't think it would be a problem. They separate out the ordering, payment, and pick up process in different places, so you wouldn't be in line behind anyone ordering or paying. You would just want to go into the doors on the west side (toward the Disneyland hotel) rather than the east side. They issue pagers to those that order in person to come back when their order is ready and they have those orders and the mobile orders in one place for pick up. We were there right before noon on Saturday and the process seemed to be working very smoothly.

I order through the Earl of Sandwich Mobile App all the time. You just go directly to the pick up and let them know you're picking up a mobile order. The app does have options to Substitute cheese, meats, and adjust sauces as well as indicate special instructions.
On a discount note, you can apply promo codes in the mobile app (like the current $2 off Holiday Turkey on Thursdays) but you can't apply Magic Key Discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter