How have the parks been recently?

magooflorida

Earning My Ears
Besides the spring break weeks when I know the parks had to have been VERY crowded, has anyone been there last weekend or today? We are going next weekend and wonder how the crowds will be.

Thanks,

Therese

MK has been very busy the past couple weeks and it's difficult to say how next week will be --- the crowds have been heavier than expected.

However -- if you can get started first thing in the mornings and gather FP's as often as possible (CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH) ; take an afternoon break; and return in the evenings -- you'll have a terrific time and won't get stressed.

Have a great trip! :Pinkbounc

I was there last night and, just an example, Peter Pan and Pooh had a 70 minute wait while Buzz had a 45 minute wait and Haunted Mansion had a 30 minute wait. All the larger attractions had long waits. We were there all last week and managed to do all we wanted by using fastpass. We had no problem and I would go Easter week again!

For touring when crowds are heavy at the parks,thanks for sharing,allicat and April76::yes:: :wave2:

Work the FAST PASS system, get in the parks early, leave when the crowds are heavy and come back in the evening. We were there Easter week and never waited longer 15 -20 minutes for anything other than buses. We had a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter