How good of a discount would a Florida resident get on the 4 day??

disneychic

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what kind of discount I can get for the 4 day Wonder cruise now that I'm a Florida resident?? I"ve cruised before but on my DVC points when I lived in NJ. NOw we live in Florida and I would like to book the cruise without using my points, as we'd like to use them to go to Hawaii. We've cruised DVC 2X so we are Castaway Club members. Would that membership be a bigger discount than the Florida Resident discount?? What is the normal FR discount??

I had booked my reservations back in February,and my total bill for a category nine was 1,700ish with insurance now I am only paying a 1,000 with insurance.This is the FL discount.This is for the Disney Wonder now.We are also members of the castaway club.

The Fla resident discounts are awesome! I repriced 2 rooms for a client last week and SAVED her $2780.00!!

Currently the rates are only out up to May, but if you email me with number in your party (and ages) and Category, I will give you an idea. Sometimes there are only certain Categories that it is good for.

You can reach me at cathy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter