How early does the boat

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
launch to the MK? we have Cindi ressies for 8:35 so I would want to leave by 7:30. Also how do you get into the MK? do you just give them your tickets? and they let you in that early? It is on a Thr so Idon't know if that is an early entry day or not!
Thanks

No, Thursday is not early entry for the Magic Kingdom. The boats start pretty early, usually around 8:00 - which would give you plenty of time to get there. Ask when you check in, or the night before your breakfast. If the boats do not start early enough, just hop a bus to the TTC, then take the monorail. Total time for that way would be about 1/2 hour.

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

I know when we were there last July, the 1st boat launch on a day that wasn't EE, it was 7:30am. But, I would check when I get to FW. Just ask one of the boat captains, that is how we found out. Some of them are very friendly and love to chat...others, grumpy, grumpy...won't give you the time of day.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter