How does Parking at the Theme parks work

jova

Earning My Ears
If you are staying onsite, how does free parking at the parks work? Do you go in a special line and scan your magic band? Or are all lines manned and they scan your band for you? Haven’t had a car at Disney in over 10 years, when they just use to wave you through if you had a parking pass from the resort in the window. On another note, can you use a KTTWC to scan in for parking, open gate at resort, scan for FP+, or open room door? My husband does not like wearing magicbands. Thanks for the help.

As I mentioned in your last post about this, you can scan your band (or plastic card, if you request one) at any gate.

There is no special line. Go to any lane and scan your band.

Thanks! I didn’t see your answer about the lines before! I moved out of the other thread because I realized my question was not about the cost of parking, but the how to.

As I mentioned in your last post about this, you can scan your band (or plastic card, if you request one) at any gate.

There is no special line. Go to any lane and scan your band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter