How do you make a PS?

AngelStar

Earning My Ears
How do you make a PS exactly?

I'm a newbie, don't really know what to do except call a number. But then I hear all these stories of being on hold, hanging up, only being able to say a few words, etc.

So I don't really know how it all works. :confused:

Also, which ones have to be prepaid and/or be given a credit card number beforehand?

Please help! :) Thanks.

You call and make a PS just like you would call a local restaurant for a reservation. The only ones you have to "play the game" for are the two princess character meals and V&A's Chef's Table.

As far as a credit card, you need it as a guarantee on certain holidays (but they don't charge in advance) and you pay a $10 deposit for the two princess breakfasts. V&A's and Hoop Dee Doo also require a CC guarantee.

Sometimes you will be on hold for a few minutes. Avoid calling before 8:00am Eastern time, and your wait should be more than a moment or two.

Good luck getting everything you want!

Anne

I just made mine today and it was really easy. I'm going in Sept. so I didn't have any problems getting what i wanted. I didn't call until early evening and was only on hold for a short time. The call starts out being automated and you answer a few questions on your keypad, then the operator comes on the line. You just tell them what resturants you want and the time. Example: I wanted Chef Mickey's for 10:00 a.m., they didn't have a 10 but, they did have a 10:10. However, after I was done she kept on the line for about 20 minutes telling about all the other places to eat, which got annoying. I don't know about any of the ones that are prepaid. Probably the Fantasmic package.

We did the Fantasmic package last year and there was no need for a credit card deposit. As noted it is only needed for certain meals and certain times of the year. The vast majority of Disney restaurants do not require any kind of credit card deposit.

I have a PS FAQ on my website. Just use the links in my signature. There are toll-free numbers you can use if in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter