How do my ADR's look?

ksumn1

DIS Veteran
Going to WDW June 10-17, and I have all my ADR's made. Just wanted a little reassurance since alot of times aren't availble for these dates now. Here goes.

June 10-Check in at PO Riverside around noon. Free mini golf with my airline employee reservation, then dinner at Rainforest Cafe AK (Using gift cert earned off My Points) 1 night room only. Tomorro AKL for package w/dining

June 11-MK day dinner Chef Mickeys 8pm Trying for weeks to get an earlier time!

June 12-MGM CS only

June 13-AK Ohanas 7:50 pm Watch Wishes from the beach

June 14- EPCOT FW 1/2 day lounge around pool and dinner at Boma 7:30 pm

June 15-EPCOT WS PSB Breakfast 8:30 am Dinner Coral Reef 4:20 pm. Yhis is the only day we don't plan to go back to the room for an afternoon break.

June 16-No firm plans, probably park hop and head back to the resort early
Dinner Cape May Cafe 5:50 pm

June 17-Check out day DD probably Earl of Sandwch for lunch since going to DD before heading home mid afternoon

They sound "yummy" to me. I really liked Cape May Cafe. Great desserts. I haven't eaten at the others (yet)! I have most of them planned for my upcoming trips in August and November. Happy eating!

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

Oh - Ohanas is really good too. I also enjoyed wishes from the beach! Beautiful resort. I enjoyed Rain Forest Cafe as well. HUGE salads.

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter