• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I find out which night is formal dining,etc?

ThisIsTheYear

DIS Veteran
Our day to book reservations is coming up. How do I find out which day is formal dining, pirate night, etc? When I log into the itinerary under my account it only shows pirate night and it’s held on night 6. I believe last years navigator shows it was on another night. We are cruising Nov 3rd out of NYC if anyone has any info. Thx!

Our day to book reservations is coming up. How do I find out which day is formal dining, pirate night, etc? When I log into the itinerary under my account it only shows pirate night and it’s held on night 6. I believe last years navigator shows it was on another night. We are cruising Nov 3rd out of NYC if anyone has any info. Thx!

Sounds like you are on a 7 night? On the Fantasy? I am not entirely certain, but I believe that Formal Night will be on Night 2. I've done 7 nights many times, but the last one I did was Alaska which might be different. We have a 7 night coming up soon on the Fantasy! :cutie:

Sounds like you are on a 7 night? On the Fantasy? I am not entirely certain, but I believe that Formal Night will be on Night 2. I've done 7 nights many times, but the last one I did was Alaska which might be different. We have a 7 night coming up soon on the Fantasy! :cutie:
It’s a 7 night on the Magic. Thanks for your help. :)

If Pirate Night is not showing before you check-in, look at Onboard Fun for when Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique changes to Pirate League.

I would also call and ask. Our September Canada cruise put pirate night on our first day because of firework restrictions.

On our recent 10 night Med Cruise, formal night was not until night 6, our first sea day.

Seems like on the Hawaii cruises which were 14 & 10 nights respectively, that the formal night was well into the cruise too. I am quite sure formal night was not the 2nd night or first sea day...... I think..... o_O

That's brilliant! It shows pirate night on night 6, but I'm going to check anyway. thx!

When I was on the Magic in 2017 we were one that had a glitch and showed Pirate Night on 2 different nights, but only Pirate League for one. I figured I was safe booking Palo on that one because they would not want to deal with the nightmare of rescheduling all the BBB and PL reservations if that was incorrect. And I was.

Thanks everyone! I looked back at our old cruise and formal night was on night 2. For some reason I thought it was later in the cruise. We are going on the same itinerary, only a few weeks later. In 2016, pirate night was on night 4, this time on night 6 so I was thrown off!

When I was on the Magic in 2017 we were one that had a glitch and showed Pirate Night on 2 different nights, but only Pirate League for one. I figured I was safe booking Palo on that one because they would not want to deal with the nightmare of rescheduling all the BBB and PL reservations if that was incorrect. And I was.
Such a great idea, I'm going to check. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter