• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I download digital photos to website while on vacation?

Hermosa11

<font color=deeppink>Have a good laugh and read th
I will be in Hawaii and want to download photos from my camera onto my snapfish.com (or any site) and share with friends, family and fellow DIS'rs.
I will have computer access, but not 100% at this moment if I will be able to connect my Kodak Easyshare docking system into daughter's computer.
If I cannot, I want to be able to print daily Trip Reports and share with photos.
Honolulu has WalMart......

Thanks....

Hello, Im not sure what your acutally asking but,

All you will need it your standard USB cable, and the software (Some cameras), and just Plug and Play. Slot the Digi Cam in and goto : My Computer/Removedrive/Pictures

Easy as that. :goodvibes

Depending on what type of memory card you are using you can buy a pcmcia card that will fit in your daughters laptop holding your memory card and you can download the pictures to her laptop or the web.

You could also get an external memory card reader. There are several out there that handle multiple types of cards that connect to your computer via USB. I use one of these since I have to deal with XD, SD, Memory Stick, and Compact Flash cards that family and friends have. The device shows up as a disk drive on my computer and allows me to transfer pictures and format cards for reuse. I think I paid $16 at a local computer store for it.

Jeff

If the laptop has XP use the "Scanner and Camera Wizard" function to put the pix in a file on the computer. It will guide you when you plug the camera in (using a USB cable) and turn it on. If the laptop has a multi media card reader you can do it that way as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter