How difficult to get 2BR standard view in early Nov???

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
I've only booked one DVC trip so far and had no trouble gettting a 1 BR standard view for a week in early/mid November of this year at the 11 month window. (I called day by day and got exactly what I wanted!)

I'm thinking about my next trip and planning on bringing my parents. We plan again on going early/mid November, one week and I would love standard view again to save on points. (same thing as last trip but 2br)

Anyone know how difficult 2 BR standard views are to get? I will definately call at the 11 month window and day by day to get what I want. Just curious what luck other people have had with 2 br and if that was harder to get than 1br, especially standard view.

Thanks for the help!!!!:)

At the 11 month window in the beginning of Nov, you should be fine. Closer to Tday would be tougher. Either way, if you can, I'd call right away when it opens up to just be safe.

If you call day by day at the 11 month window, I can't imagine that you will have a problem getting a 2 bedroom standard view room. I've booked a two bedroom standard view unit three times now using that stategy. Once was this past January and we haven't taken the other two trips yet. Those two trips will be in early December, 2001 and in February, 2002. The only time I was a little nervous about getting the reservation was when I was calling for the December trip. MS said it was good that I was calling first thing day by day as all the standard views were going very quickly. BTW, the January trip was to treat my parents - we all had a wonderful time.

Good Luck! Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter