How did Ned Flander's wife die??

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
Was watching an episode of The Simpson's tongiht and Ned Flanders was talking about being a widow - how did his wife die?

Just curious...

Jill

She died in the episode Alone Again, Natura-Diddily, after being hit by a t-shirt cannon and falling off a raceway grandstand.

Karel said:
She died in the episode Alone Again, Natura-Diddily, after being hit by a t-shirt cannon and falling off a raceway grandstand.

Wasn't it Homer's fault?

She was knocked of the top of the bleachers by a t-shirt shot from an air canon by Homer.

It was one of the strangest episodes I've ever seen..."Remember...NO foot longs!" "I know, they make you uncomfortable..."

cardaway said:
She was knocked of the top of the bleachers by a t-shirt shot from an air canon by Homer.
Yep thats it! He's been a widower ever since....

Homer didn't do it!

Homer taunted the girls with the t-shirt cannons and when they shot the t-shirts at him he bent over to pick something up (like "Oooh, a peanut!") and they hit Maude and the shirt cannon balls knocked her over the edge of the stadium.

It was quite a strange episode... :happytv:

After Maude Flanders died, Ned Flanders married Edna Krabappel (The 4th grade teacher at Springfield Elementary School). Unfortunately, Due to the passing of Marcia Wallace (the voice of Edna Krabappel), The character will be killed off and that means this will the be the 2nd time Ned Flanders is widowed again.:sad:

Homer was picking up a Bobby pin when he bent over and she got knocked over with the t shirt cannon

My wife died!

N
F
L
D
E
R
S

Sorry, I couldn't resist! My username is for Newfoundlanders but a few times here I've been asked if its Nedflanders. ;)

It wasn't just one T-shirt. Homer was daring a bunch of bikini-clad women with T-shirt guns to hit him in the stomach. They fired a whole bunch of them, Homer ducked, and Maude Flanders (at the top of the grandstands) was knocked to the ground.

I wish there was a YouTube clip, but apparently Fox had one taken down that someone posted. This static image will have to do.

182px-Maude_getting_hit_with_a_t-shirt.jpeg

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest