How can I

get this man at work to quit talking to me without being mean or rude?

He makes me uncomfortable. (There’s things I know about him too, that I won’t discuss here) He’s never done anything inappropriate, but he kind of flirts. We have no reason to even talk to each other (about work related issues) Anytime he speaks to me, it’s not work related. I’m polite, but I never encourage him or try to talk to him. I keep the conversation as short as possible. Today, he just really got on my nerves.

I just want him to leave me alone.

Any advice?

Tough situation.

I think I would start with going back to boss and ask him to speak with this person about leaving you alone provided you are comfortable talking with boss.

That is the simplest move to start and the boss is the person that SHOULD be taking care of it.

If boss says NO he will not, now you got a real problem. Because this lack of leadership empowers creep's behavior.

IF boss refuses and tells you to suck it up, then you have to drop the "nice and polite" with this man.

Are you with the public in your job?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter