HOW ARE CROWDS? WHAT IS A TYPICAL WAIT TIME FOR SOMETHING LIKE RADIATOR SPRINGS?

vadersprincess12

Mouseketeer
Hello All ~ we are thinking of a return trip to DL/DCA. On a recent trip to WDW the crowds were horrible. What are they like there? We know that most of the queus are outside unlike WDW so don't want to be standing out in the heat for hours. Thanks!

As of now, the Lines App is showing Radiator Springs and Midway Mania at 48 minutes, the Incredicoaster and Monsters, Inc. at 35 minutes, Guardians at 31--not bad for a Sunday. Genie+ might help--I don't know. Radiator Springs has a Single Rider line, which is all my wife and I ever use. Disneyland is about the same. The heat should drop next week back to the 70's. Enjoy. We will be there on the 22nd.

Kind of a "need more information" question - in particular, when the trip would be. This week will be relatively mellow - March or June would be a different story.

Today is more or less a dead day because of the Super Bowl.

In my experience, Radiator Springs tends to float between 60 and 75 minutes at peak on an average day, but could be notably more or less. ROTR seems to run about the same wait time as it does in DHS, maybe gently less.

There are times where DLR is as busy as WDW, and times where it's less so. For example, DCA tends to get busier during Food & Wine. On the whole, I'd argue that DLR has been gently less busy than WDW on average. But it's a crapshoot.

You can download the Disneyland app in advance and keep and eye on avg. wait times as well. I did that prior to a WDW trip and was very useful to get an idea of what to expect vs Disneyland since I live in CA.

As others have said it really depends on time of year/weather/school holidays/etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter