How and what is DDE. How do I purchase,it?

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Ok, I am on the free DDP. For my trip in September. However. I notice all the time. People saying they use the DDE, in addition to the DDP. Can someone, please be kind enough to explain to me what the DDE is, and how, I can obtain, it, and how much it is? I will be paying out of pocket 3 meals, and I believe I will be having some adult drinks as well. I am assuming the DDE, is a money savings card?? :confused3 TIAE :grouphug:

It is.

DDE allows you to save 20% off your bill at most TS restaurants, and CS places at resorts where there is no TS restaurant (POP, AS, POFQ - this was true in February of this year). With the DDE card you can order as little or as much as you want on the menu, and adult beverages are included. I believe most resort lounges are included too.

Currently you have to be either a AP holder, FL resident, or CM to be able to get this card, and the $ that you pay is dependent on who you are ($60 for AP holder).

I will have this in addition to dining for add-ons and adult beverages for our trip in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter