Hotels on I95, GA?

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
I was wondering if anyone who has driven to WDW via I95 has stayed in Richmond Hill, GA? Particularly at the Hampton Inn. We will be driving from NY next year and we usually stop for the night in SC but want to drive alittle further on the first day. Can anyone recommend a hotel in that area? Thanks!

Well, the AAA tour book rates them with three diamonds....that sounds ok....but I have no personal experience...

We have stayed at many Hampton Inns up & down the East Coast in the last few years including one just off I95 in the Richmond Hills area. The employees are friendly, the hotel is clean, & it is a good value for my money. The breakfast begins about 6 a.m., so we are usually on the road about 6:30 a.m.

I would stay clear of the Hampton Inn in Florence, SC (the one at US 52, I believe). It is OLD & not what we expected from a Hampton Inn. If you are in the Florence/Santee area, I would suggest Clarke's in Santee - both the motel & the restaurant.

Thanks for the responses. JudithM, I also had the misfortune of staying at that same Hampton Inn in Santee. Never again!

Desnik, the Hampton Inn we did not like was (one of two) in Florence, SC not Santee. Did you not like a Hampton Inn in Santee? If we stop in Santee, I would choose Clarke's. Forgot to mention earlier that there is a neat "general" store next door that we usually find somethings to buy!

Yes it was the one in Santee. It was horrible and we would not go back. Hopefully we won't have that same experience. Hampton Inns are usually really nice. I don't know what happened to this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter