"Hopping" between parks

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
The last time I went to DLP, there was only one park. ::MinnieMo I was just wondering what happens if you want to "hop" between parks in the same day. I assume you can do this with the tickets you get in a hotel package. I read somewhere that you get your hand stamped, but what if it washes off? What happens if you want to go into each park more than twice? Do you get stamped twice?

:confused3

I'm pretty sure that if you have a hotel package you can definitely park hop. You do get your hand stamped, but you may not have to show your stamp when you get to your next park. You will have to re-insert your park ticket at the gates. The hand-stamp is invisible ink, but you can sometimes see it when you're on rides that have black lights (some of the Fantasyland rides, Peter Pan comes to mind). It lasts a while, even through several washings.

You can hope between parks as many times as you'd like. One stamp is sufficient. Park-hopping comes in very handy, especially since the Studios closes earlier than Disneyland Park. ::MinnieMo

Hiya :wave2:

In Sept 04' me & DF bought a one day ticket to the Studios but as this closed earlier than DLP (about 6pm) from around 5pm you could transfer to DLP.

This isnt park hopping exactly and if you had a DLP one day ticket you couldnt visit the studios.

:flower:

Jodie

Just back today and we had a 1 day ticket which allowed hopping. It cost 49 euros as opposed to 40 euros for 1 park :earsboy:

I park-hopped on my last visit. We were rather restricted for time on the second day but I managed to gallop back into the main park to see the Halloween Parade a 2nd time. Glad I did - it was Brilliant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter