Hoop-Dee-Doo and DDP

alliebug

Earning My Ears
I made reservations for HDDR a couple of months ago, before I thought the DDP would work for us. Now I am considering the DDP.

I am wondering since I had to prepay for the HDDR and and now I want to use the DDP would I have to cancel one reservation and make another, which would then move us down the list for seating. I was told seating was based on the order the reservations were made. Those making the first reservations would get the closest seats. Are the closer seats better or are all seats good?

When you change over to the dining plan they will have the information of how many are going to be on the plan, and it will be on your room key.

Call the dining plan and just have them note that it will be on the dining plan. They took my crediti card information eventhough I was going to be using the dining plan, but they did not charge my amex card.

Our travel agent was able to change ours over to DDP also and we kept the same resv. (I was afraid of being moved back also). We were credited the $ we had been charged but they did take our credit card number as a guaranteein case we don't show up.

We are on the DP and also going to HDD. I thought I would keep things seperate, so booked the HDD using my credit card, and that freed up two credits to use somewhere else. You could always do the same. I also felt the HDD did not give quite enough value for 2 credits. Have fun in Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter