Holiday Shopping ..

Me too - I'm taking a pair of cropped pants this hol, but never do shorts.

Good news - the denim skirt I was wanting from Debenhams was £24 instead of £30 in the sale, so I got it :cool1:

I also bought a few other bits in the sale:

20080212_017010631050

20090305_057010880387

20081128_102010806163

20090108_064011861594

oohhhh! Can you be my stylist?? I love all of it! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes (I am gonna pop to Debenhams this weekend!)

Snap - I love a line skirts but can never find enough . Boden do some lovely ones but are a bit on the expensive side ;)

I love Boden ::yes:: 20% off yesterday, today and tomorrow. Make sure you go via this link though.

http://www.boden.co.uk/Default.aspx?strShortKey=DD35&cm_mmc=email-_-UKDIMDISC_030309_cta729-_-dimdisc20peroffpls3r-grpUK292-_-homepage

I bought too much for the girls yesterday, as I want to lose more weight I'm sticking to cheaper brands in the interim period;)

I love Boden ::yes:: 20% off yesterday, today and tomorrow. Make sure you go via this link though.

http://www.boden.co.uk/Default.aspx?strShortKey=DD35&cm_mmc=email-_-UKDIMDISC_030309_cta729-_-dimdisc20peroffpls3r-grpUK292-_-homepage

I bought too much for the girls yesterday, as I want to lose more weight I'm sticking to cheaper brands in the interim period;)

I noticed that ;) but I am in a bad place with dieting at the moment and want to loose a few pounds again. We are not away until October so hoping the sales will be good to me :lmao:

SNAP TINK!!! I've just ordered the 2nd top in your list.
All this talk of buying new clothes I just had to have something, but because I'm still dieting not buying more until I've reached my goal. :) Love the denim skirt but it was sold out in my size and the size smaller.

oohhhh! Can you be my stylist?? I love all of it! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes (I am gonna pop to Debenhams this weekend!)

Thanks :goodvibes I love Debenhams - luckily my parents alow me to spend on their storecard :lmao:

SNAP TINK!!! I've just ordered the 2nd top in your list.
All this talk of buying new clothes I just had to have something, but because I'm still dieting not buying more until I've reached my goal. :) Love the denim skirt but it was sold out in my size and the size smaller.

That's a shame - have you tried instore? - that's where I bought mine :)

Thanks :goodvibes I love Debenhams - luckily my parents alow me to spend on their storecard :lmao:

That's a shame - have you tried instore? - that's where I bought mine :)

How lucky are you to spend on someone elses storecard :thumbsup2

Don't think I'll be able to get to a store, not before the sale finishes anyway.

I ordered this for formal night for our cruise in October today:

http://www.cyberexotic.com/Gala Golden Dress.htm

Last year I got my first ever evening gown from the same company, which is the same style, but baby blue. The dress is utterly gorgeous and I felt like a princess. I figured I need two evening gowns for my Transatlantic cruise next year so I might as well get it this year.

Corinna

Thanks for the link, Joanne! :thumbsup2 I used to love their cardis but haven't looked at their catalogue/website in ages...

I ordered this for formal night for our cruise in October today:

http://www.cyberexotic.com/Gala Golden Dress.htm

Last year I got my first ever evening gown from the same company, which is the same style, but baby blue. The dress is utterly gorgeous and I felt like a princess. I figured I need two evening gowns for my Transatlantic cruise next year so I might as well get it this year.

Corinna

Wow, that's spectacular!!! :goodvibes

This is what I am wanting to get, I can't decide which size to get though.

image1xl.jpg

I took youngest DD shopping today for her birthday (in two weeks), and she wanted a few things for the Summer

I bought her a lovely top from River Island, 2 pair of earrings, a bikini from Debenhams, some shorts & SpongeBob underwear (LOL) from New Look and a High School Musical 3 DVD

Here's some pics

SANY0764.jpg

SANY0765.jpg

SANY0766.jpg

We both had a great day :thumbsup2

I love that River Island top Mandy - I bet that will suit your DD - do you get to borrow stuff?:lmao: :lmao:

With eldest at school and youngest at pre-school this morning I went shopping peacefully on my own - although having to carry the bags is inconvenient when I don't have the buggy:lmao: :lmao:

From Debenhams I bought this dress for myself - I will wear it with a pale blue cardi I have.

debenhamsdress.jpg

DD5 got this.

annadress.jpg

...and DD3 got this.

poppydress.jpg

I also did a Boden order today for the girls. This is what they got.

poppy.jpg

poppytop.jpg

annatop.jpg

I'm so bored with their winter clothes - I cant wait for summer:banana: :banana:

From Debenhams I bought this dress for myself - I will wear it with a pale blue cardi I have.

debenhamsdress.jpg

DD5 got this.

annadress.jpg

LOVE your dress!!
My Mum bought the same dress for a birthday present for my cousin as you bought for your DD - it looks so cute! :cutie:

Some lovely outfits everyone :thumbsup2

I can't remember the last time I got something new to wear? Well I've just worked it out and it was Sept last year! :scared1:

I buy loads of stuff but then I get home, try it on again and it ends up going back :confused3

I'm thinking of booking a session with a personal shopper next month so they can give me some advise. I've got a funny shaped body so I actually look better in my underwear. As soon as I put clothes on I look like I've gained a few stones!

I wonder if the restaurant tonight would mind if I went in my bikini?? :lmao:

...I'm thinking of booking a session with a personal shopper next month so they can give me some advise...

I've always fancied trying a personal shopper as I don't like shopping that much so tend to buy the same old, same old which gets v-e-r-y boring... :rolleyes: :faint: :confused:

Let us know how you get on if you decide to go for it! :thumbsup2

I'm thinking of booking a session with a personal shopper next month so they can give me some advise. I've got a funny shaped body so I actually look better in my underwear. As soon as I put clothes on I look like I've gained a few stones!

I've always fancied trying a personal shopper as I don't like shopping that much so tend to buy the same old, same old which gets v-e-r-y boring... :rolleyes: :faint: :confused:

Let us know how you get on if you decide to go for it! :thumbsup2

Interesting, I was with two girlfriends yesterday and one said that another mutual friend of ours recently had a session with a personal shopper in Debenhams. She wanted to update her smart casual wardrobe and needed a dress for a formal occasion. Apparently the personal shopper made her try on items that she would never have chosen and she ended up buy two formal dresses and nearly all the skirts and dresses the PS suggested, and she hasn't gone back to her old rut of jeans with everything.....
I'd say go for it, when I lose more weight I'm going to do it::yes::

Aaaarrrgggghhhh really need to go shopping in Debenhams tomorrow while the 25% discount is on, you have all got lovely things!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter