Holiday parade in December

magooflorida

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know around when during the month of December they start doing the holiday parade at the Magic Kingdom? I want to see it, but my seasonal passes are blocked out from Dec. 18th through Jan. 1st. Do they start the parade before the 18th??

Therese

I was there in Dec 02 from 12/15 to 12/22 and they had it every night.

They usually start running the parade in place of "Share a Dream Come True" during the day, the week of Christmas, AFTER the last "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" night.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a great way to see the Christmas parade if you aren't going Christmas week. It's twice at night during those parties. Of course, this is a hard ticket event and last year they were Adult - $38.29 & Children - $27.39 and at the gate: Adult - $44.29 -- Children (3-9) - $33.69.

The dates for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for this year will probably be released the end of this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter