Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

OMG, that is so cute! And I'm a sucker for a Spirit Jersey (wearing an HM one right now!)
There are coordinating leggings and a mini backpack, too! If you don't see your size in the Spirit Jersey, ask a CM to check the back. I asked last weekend and a CM was able to find my size on a restocking rack. (And they are even cuter up close!)

The gingerbread plush is cute, but I'm not paying over $19.99 for something like that. I have a tiny version in my advent calendar, anyway.

Has anyone seen the white, sliver, and gold ears on Shop Disney? They have the pom pom for the actual ears. I know DTD has had them, but have not been able to get over for them. I have not seen on Shop Disney at all though.

For anyone going to DTD soon, the holiday items are still in stock -- not all -- but we saw the Channukah items (at Julius Katz' on BVS), many holiday spirit jerseys (Santa Mickey, the dark green one, red merry & bright -- on BSV and at WOD), the Mickey and Minnie gingerbread countdown calendar (BVS at Atwater Ink & Paint?), the Mickey gingerbread face pins (Pin Traders in DTD), holiday D&Bs and spirit jerseys at the Disney Dress Shop, etc.

Man this sale today is killing me... I’m just sitting here taking spirit jerseys out of the cart and then back in the cart... close the browser... open it again 😂 I have soooo many I don’t need more. But those sherpa ones are cuteeee. I wonder if those run true to size? ‘We’re in a pandemic, treat yo self!’ can only last so long haha.

Man this sale today is killing me... I’m just sitting here taking spirit jerseys out of the cart and then back in the cart... close the browser... open it again 😂 I have soooo many I don’t need more. But those sherpa ones are cuteeee. I wonder if those run true to size? ‘We’re in a pandemic, treat yo self!’ can only last so long haha.
Not to enable or anything, but the sherpa ones are super comfy! Yes, they run pretty "true to size as far as spirit jerseys go," i.e. go with your regular spirit jersey size and you'll be fine. I love my sherpa ones -- and bonus points because the cats LOVE them! :)

Glad I'm not the only one :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter