Holiday D Lights Tour

georgiesgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are planning on doing this tour in early December. We are now in the planning stages with dining coming up in a few weeks and would like to know what days of the week this tour is usually available. Plus any additional information would be great as it has been difficult to find much about this tour. Thanks

Hi, we are planning on doing this tour in early December. We are now in the planning stages with dining coming up in a few weeks and would like to know what days of the week this tour is usually available. Plus any additional information would be great as it has been difficult to find much about this tour. Thanks
Did you ever find any more information on this tour? I am looking at this one and the 3 hour Yuletide Tour. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks @georgiesgirl!

Thank you Dan, as you can see it is very hard to find someone who took the tour after the Osborne Lights closed. I was wondering what they were doing now that this part of the tour is gone. I think we will skip this tour and schedule a candlelight processional dinner instead. Just waiting for the reservations to open up.

Looking at this tour for Dec 2018...any reviews from 2017? I'm mainly curious about the timing and the seats at candlelight processional. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter